Monday Morning's Easy Riddle

Lars624

<font color=magenta>Riddle Goddess<br><font color=
Good Morning :wave:

puzzle33.gif

Wow... it is SOOOOOOOOOOO a Monday morning this morning... :surfweb:

PM sent, and I think I'm IN.

Since we have a lot of Michiganders here (especially Lars) and since we have one very grateful Mets fan (moi!) I thought I'd take us on a tour of the NY newspapers. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

30voj7p.gif
2v7vurn.gif

3yq0yyr.jpg
29xasld.jpg

2q8nb6b.jpg
3ywy8gl.jpg

Of course in typical fashion, the Mets win and the Yankees lose and you can see who gets the coverage. But that's okay. I guess $200 million just doesn't buy what it used to! :teeth:

Lou, can I make a suggestion regarding our travels today? I'd like to go HERE for the week:

df497bcc-78b5-4477-ad12-151995f52391.jpg

I could use the relaxation, and by the looks of it... this place has relaxation. :love:

Loubon said:
Since we have a lot of Michiganders here (especially Lars) and since we have one very grateful Mets fan (moi!) I thought I'd take us on a tour of the NY newspapers. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

30voj7p.gif
2v7vurn.gif

3yq0yyr.jpg
29xasld.jpg

2q8nb6b.jpg
3ywy8gl.jpg

Of course in typical fashion, the Mets win and the Yankees lose and you can see who gets the coverage. But that's okay. I guess $200 million just doesn't buy what it used to! :teeth:

Thanks for sharing those Lou!! :)

No one expected the Tigers to beat the Yankees.........imho it makes winning even better when you're the underdog!

GO TIGERS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter