Monday Morning's Easy Riddle

Having missed the woo-hooty (congrats Celery), I'm moving on to something TRULY deserving of a woo-hooty:

CONGRATULATIONS ELAINE AND LUIS!!!!

(Please note that I posted this in the gender neutral GREEN.)

Alright, Smart people (HORSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). My friends are trying to stump me.
It is mole day, allegedly. a mole is a chemistry thing. I think it's the number of atoms (6.02 X 10^23) it takes to make an element's periodic weight, but I'm going to google it to be sure.
That's not the riddle.
The riddle is:
Q: If a computer can count to 80 million in 1 second. How long would it take to count to 6.02x10^23?

I think the answer is:
7.525E+15

Which is 7,525,000,000,000,000 seconds.

Any thoughts? Exponents always confuzzled me. :confused3

(also posted as a fastpass)

firstmickey said:
that's right Riddlers....our Thursday Riddle Goddess, helenabear, is going to have a baby! :cloud9:

Join us in congratulating her and her husband, Luis! :teeth: :banana:

Congratulations Elaine :cheer2: :cheer2:

but I'd watch the water if I were you....you newly married young Underdog girl.....there's something going around!

You know she was talking about crocheting baby blankies last night ;) :rolleyes:

firstmickey said:
that's right Riddlers....our Thursday Riddle Goddess, helenabear, is going to have a baby! :cloud9:

Join us in congratulating her and her husband, Luis!

:teeth: :banana:

Congratulations! How exciting! :woohoo:

Congratulations Elaine! :yay:

All babies are beautiful!

silly_baby_face.gif

celerystalker said:
Alright, Smart people (HORSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). My friends are trying to stump me.
It is mole day, allegedly. a mole is a chemistry thing. I think it's the number of atoms (6.02 X 10^23) it takes to make an element's periodic weight, but I'm going to google it to be sure.
That's not the riddle.
The riddle is:
Q: If a computer can count to 80 million in 1 second. How long would it take to count to 6.02x10^23?

I think the answer is:
7.525E+15

Which is 7,525,000,000,000,000 seconds.

Any thoughts? Exponents always confuzzled me. :confused3

(also posted as a fastpass)
Wow, I just got home from work and I feel dumber already. :confused3

Congratulations Elaine (& Luis)!!!

Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Babies are such a nice way to start people. ~Don Herrold

:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter