Pongoperdigirl:
tu.gif
tu.gif
tu.gif
tu.gif
tu.gif
tu.gif
tu.gif

I'm IN, and I PM'd Lars about now having that Andy Gibb song in my head before I saw it mentioned quite a few times here.

pongoperdigirl said:
Oh yea???

Pongoperdigirl:
tu.gif
tu.gif
tu.gif
tu.gif
tu.gif
tu.gif
tu.gif
I believe that this is an unauthorized multiple TUing.......I'm not sure what the consequences for that are but I'm afraid I'll have to consult with Donna, Dyan, Cami & Elaine and we'll get back to you

Lars624 said:
I believe that this is an unauthorized multiple TUing.......I'm not sure what the consequences for that are but I'm afraid I'll have to consult with Donna, Dyan, Cami & Elaine and we'll get back to you

Yeah....there are definitely rules about such things!!!!! ;) :teeth: :rotfl2:

Well....at least there will be when we make one up! :teeth: :p

Lars624 said:

ohhhhhh popcorn:: popcorn::

all because of a few stray leg hairs :lmao:

I am in.

UtahMama said:
Fart Knockettes!
I have never heard this either.

And I see that Elaine has some big news to share. All this woo hootying has created another riddle baby.

that's right Riddlers....our Thursday Riddle Goddess, helenabear, is going to have a baby! :cloud9:

Join us in congratulating her and her husband, Luis!

:teeth: :banana:

firstmickey said:
that's right Riddlers....our Thursday Riddle Goddess, helenabear, is going to have a baby! :cloud9:

That means that 2 out of 5 Riddle Goddesses are pregnant.......Crap on a cracker!!! I hope it ain't contagious:faint:

CONGRATS again Elaine!! You know Auntie Larsy can't wait for the little prince or princess :love2:

firstmickey said:

Congrats Elaine!

Lars624 said:
That means that 2 out of 5 Riddle Goddesses are pregnant.......Crap on a cracker!!! I hope it ain't contagious:faint:

Im staying away from the water here! :eek:

Uh oh

Am I going to be the first person banned from riddling?

See Donna.

This is YOUR fault.

You wanted me over here.
And this is what you get.

:teeth: :teeth:

pongoperdigirl said:
Uh oh

Am I going to be the first person banned from riddling?

See Donna.

This is YOUR fault.

You wanted me over here.
And this is what you get.

:teeth: :teeth:

Yeah good luck with THAT!!!!!!! ;)

I've been trying to get banned from this riddle for years...and look where I am !!!!! :teeth: :rotfl2:

but I'd watch the water if I were you....you newly married young Underdog girl.....there's something going around! ;) :teeth: :rotfl2:

I missed the Woo Hooty b/c I was busy being excited for Elaine :Pinkbounc

:cloud9: CONGRATS ELAINE AND LUIS!!! :cloud9:

And a much belated :banana: Woo Hooty!!! :banana:

Well Donna.
I would be happy and truly blessed.
So hey, if it happens, it happens.

So does this mean an eternity of being stuck in the riddle???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter