Monday Morning's Little Bit Late Riddle

Wow, you've reached the great Wooo Hooty and beyond, and I'm just getting on here!

A big hello to the Riddle Goddess and my fellow riddlers today. :wave: I haven't had a chance to read through the thread, let alone try to figure out today's riddle! (Boy, Lars, you don't pull punches on Monday mornings! :crazy: )

monymony3471
tu.gif

brandt79
tu.gif

celerystalker
tu.gif

AA
tu.gif

Kirsten
tu.gif

jw50
tu.gif

txSleepingBeauty said:
how the heck are you guys getting 8?!?! I like to think I'm fairly intelligent and only have 6, what am I missing??

The last two, or two in the middle, or one in the middle and one at the end. I doubt the first two were hard enough to miss. Of course I still need to send my PM. I was out when the RG came back in.

HaleyB said:
The last two, or two in the middle, or one in the middle and one at the end. I doubt the first two were hard enough to miss. Of course I still need to send my PM. I was out when the RG came back in.
You are SO not right.

The Riddle Goddess is being very kind today :thumbsup2

Gram said:
And if you all must know I said in one PM that 10,11 12 was a time I was public school edumacated

Hey, whats wrong with that answer? 10:11:12 (ten hours, 11 minutes, 12 seconds)

After I sent my second PM with the correct 9 response I thought of the military time :teeth:

Rella Bella
tu.gif

MarkyMark
tu.gif

MaryJo
tu.gif

haleyb
tu.gif

MP
tu.gif

txSleepingBeauty
tu.gif

I've had to clean out my PM box twice today.....once before I posted today's riddle & again about 4 o'clock....that means I've had well over 120 riddle PMs today :faint:

I agree with Donna... (cause I'm smart like that) ;)

Great Riddle today... it was fun to talk about time cause Lord knows I don't have any of it.

My DH came home a while ago and totally over-analyzed the riddle!!! He had the military times and the AM /PM thing going on! I just about freaked on him!!!

DONT OVERTHINK THE RIDDLE! It is what it is...NOT a big ordeal. He does that to all the riddles and makes me nuts. Well, to be fair, I drive HIM nuts getting the riddles faster than him...because I'm NORMAL and have regular-joe riddle solving skills because of the diet Pepsi (which he thinks is slowly eating my brain)

RoyalVizier said:
I agree with Donna... (cause I'm smart like that) ;)

You are brilliant! ;)

and UTM....just tell him I said....the riddle is all about "the fun" :teeth:

Just saying only 20 to go. I could post all my wrong answers :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter