MONDAY RIDDLE: a Birthday Party for Loubon!

firstmickey

Riddle Goddess of Chaos
Good Morning Riddlers and Guests today!

Im throwing a birthday party for my dear friend, Lou. His birthday was yesterday but I wanted it to be a surprise (plus we don't riddle on Sunday) ;) so it's today. :teeth: :wizard:

All of you are invited and encouraged to come and bring a friend.
(I don't want to be hearing from chopped liver) ;)

Ive managed to find five people who actually RSVP'ed and told them all to bring a friend. (cause we dont want this to be a LOU-ser Party) ;) Each guest has to bring some kind of drink, a guest and a gift.

who brought whom and what?

Guests who RSVP'ed so far:
LK, Lars (monday riddle goddess), Sher, Angel, Dyan

Drinks: caffeine free Pepsi, wine, beer, margaritas, and champagne

Tagalong guests:
Elaine (thursday riddle goddess), YetJen, Queen Gram, Lorraine (friday riddle goddess), Alan

Presents:
new camera, yearbook pics, fuzzy forest animal, new tags, a flag

1. Sher brought a female but she wasn't a riddle goddess or a Queen.

2. Lars brought the Thursday RIddle Goddess but not wine.

3. Angel loves Tooty's forest animals so she thought Lou should have one.

4. LK knows how much Lou enjoys seeing pics of her so she thought he should be able to take his own and brought him this gift.

5. Sher is obsessed with editing and flags everyone whoe doesn't. Since Lou feels he is beneath this rule, she brought him his own special birthday flag.

6. Sher doesn't like mixed drinks, beer or pop and Champagne gives her a headache.

7. Angel brought beer but not Lorraine. She brought a queen instead.

8. Dyan likes new tags and knows that Lou does too so she brought him one too. She brought Lou's favorite drink.

9. LK took a 'bama man with her to the party.

10. Lars knows what Donna likes to drink so she brought that even though she knows Lou's favorite drink is caffeine free pepsi.

11. Lars knows how much Lou likes to do the yearbook.

PM Me if you can ever figure it out! Also, if a guest didnt like something they didnt bring it. :teeth:

even if you can't get the riddle....please join me in wishing our friend, Lou...

a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Let's get this party started........and oh yeah.....one more thing....
nice tags, Lou! ;) :teeth:

Don't anyone be messing with me.....I got tag fairy friends! :wizard:

TWO IMPORTANT THINGS:

1. I'm Donna :teeth: ...and as my tag says...Give me a margarita, baby! ;)

2. Even if you don't know all the people and haven't riddled before...you have all the info you need here to complete the riddle.

(at least you do now! ;) ) :teeth:

Carry on.... :wizard:

Morning all... :surfweb:

I am soooooo not IN! I can tell you right now... this just ain't my kind of riddle! :sad2:

The brain power to achieve success in a riddle of this nature only comes around once in a lifetime and I used it back in '80 to tie my shoes for the first time. :rolleyes:

Side note......

This riddle is not in any way meant to trivialize or forget the seriousness of this day and what we remember today.....

but rather...a brief moment to escape.....and laugh with friends.....because we can. :)

RoyalVizier said:
Morning all... :surfweb:

I am soooooo not IN! I can tell you right now... this just ain't my kind of riddle! :sad2:

The brain power to achieve success in a riddle of this nature only comes around once in a lifetime and I used it back in '80 to tie my shoes for the first time. :rolleyes:

Listen Mister....get a piece of paper out....and a pencil.....and TRY!!!!!!

don't make me sic the tag fairy on you! ;) :teeth:

:wave:

I am sooo not getting this before I have to go to work. :crazy:

Just wanted to at least say :wave2: and :bday: to Lou!

Save me some :cake: !

:teeth:

Leading us today...>RV: :teeth:

BandMove1.gif

See....I guess it's NOT that hard after all! ;)

Need to get some paper out to start on the riddle

In the mean tiime Happy Birthday Lou

HLCL0782.jpg

Happy Birthday to Lou,

Happy Birthday to Lou,

Happy Birthday dear Louuuuuu,

HappyBirthdayI'msorrythisisadaylateanddollarshortbirthdaywish to you!!!!!!:coffee: party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter