Monday's must-see riddle!!!

The LK 4 said:
Craig, I hope you aren't marrying Tara for her spelling abilities. :rolleyes1

:blush: :blush: :blush:

Uh...yeah....I noticed that when I reread my post. Figures you all caught it before I could fix it :rolleyes: :rotfl:

I was thinking rhyming. Yeah. That's where I messed up :rolleyes1 :lmao:

imsorry
m064.gif

This new game is starting to WAN, I think we need more letters. (Tara, it doesn't rhyme...) ;)

Shoot, Kelly snuck in before I finished posting.

lewdyan1 said:
This new game is starting to WAN, I think we need more letters. (Tara, it doesn't rhyme...) ;)

Don't you have some packing to do :confused3 ;)

Or would that start a WAR with Lou over when it's appropriate to do so? :p

So are we at NAP or WAR? :rotfl: Or if you turn them around, maybe we have PAN or RAW??? :confused3 :rotfl: Okay so maybe I do need to go pack!

I think I'm IN.

Lots of silliness around here today. I like it. :rotfl: Even if some of you don't know the right way to do the YMCA.

lewdyan1 said:
So are we at NAP or WAR? :rotfl: Or if you turn them around, maybe we have PAN or RAW??? :confused3 :rotfl: Okay so maybe I do need to go pack!

I think maybe we should stick to riddles :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I'm :rotfl: at you all today.

And, for the record, I'm with LK!

Cya,
Gaspodé

L107ANGEL said:
You do know me! :cheer2:

This thread has it all - lushes, cliques, code words, games, spelling lessons..... we should throw in an exchange, too. :cool1:

I've got two bored kids to exchange. As a matter of fact, I don't even want anything in return. Just take them! :rolleyes:

Rats, I missed the change one letter game. And I thought I came over to find Craig as a pirate: , but I was miss informed. :crazy:

Breezy_Carol said:
Rats, I missed the change one letter game. And I thought I came over to find Craig as a pirate: , but I was miss informed. :crazy:

Arrrrrrgh, savvy?

Better?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter