Monorail at Once Upon a Toy

Babyfatt

Mouseketeer
Firdt of all, forgive me if this should be in the collectors board.

Anyway, I've seen quite a few pictures of the monorail track and a few of the accessories at Once Upon a Toy. At least that's where I think it is.

Now to the question. Is there a monorail train running on the track or not?

I havent seen a monorail running on the track there...but there might be...just dont remember. One of the shops near the entrance of MK has a monorail running.

I don't remember if they do but they have the largest selsction of accesories. We love the monorail set and add to it each trip!!

last year a monorail display with running monorail was at the big toy story in Downtown Disney

There is a monorail train that runs on the track. The basic monorail kit comes with a 5-car train (that does not come apart) and 14 feet of track. The cost (last year when we bought it) is $60. Extra track is available to buy separately.

A word of caution...we purchased the Monorail, Castle and Haunted Mansion. While they are really cool, they aren't the sturdiest toy built. We've had one castle "accident" and several other near misses. This is not the toy for our kids to have unlimited access to!

On the other hand, how can you resist recreating "The World" in your home!

There's also one set up and running at the Contemporary, although not with nearly as many accessories as the one at DTD. I like the switch track - I was playing around with it. You can make the monorail make several different phrases, and depending upon how it's set, says the phrase for that resort as it goes through it. The default saying it says everytime it passes through the switch is "Please keep hands and feet away from the doors. Por favor......" or however that goes.

we have the monorail, castle (which my DD and her DBF took on the plane bye themselves!! since the box is bulky the CM told her to get to get a shopping bag and they took the castle out of the box and packed it in the bag the CM told them if a package has handles it counts as a carryon

the package gto home in perfect shape!!!

I also have the CR and spaceship earth this year I got the signs
like that arch you drive under along with CR poly and a few road signs the CR and GF signs lite up. its so cool

now that my DD moved out:( (man i miss her!!!!)

but now i can enlarge my disney room!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter