Monsieur Paul Reopening October 18th! New Prix Fixe Menu Announced at EPCOT -*UPDATED WITH PRICE*

mrsap

DIS Veteran
Monsieur Paul Reopening Date & New Prix Fixe Menu Announced at EPCOT

Disney World has announced that Monsieur Paul will reopen soon at EPCOT. Here’s the announcement:

On October 18, 2022, Monsieur Paul will reopen. Check back soon for more information on making reservations.

The Menu​

The new prix fixe menu offers a gastronomic meal––one in which people devote themselves to the art of “eating and drinking well.”

Very popular with the French and deeply familiar to them, the gastronomic meal has developed over centuries, constantly evolving, and has been passed down from generation to generation. The meal entails rites which include the search for good seasonal and local products, references to a codified repertoire of recipes, culinary skills, the setting of a beautiful table, the succession of courses and the pairing of dishes with wine.

The gastronomic meal of the French was inscribed on the Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity in 2010.

Know Before You Go​

Reserve Early
Advance reservations are highly recommended. Learn when advance reservations can be made. Please plan at least 2 hours to enjoy this special dining experience.

Cancellation Policy
If your plans change, please cancel your reservation by phone or email at least 72 hours in advance of your reservation. A $100 per person cancellation fee will apply for no-shows or cancellations within 72 hours of the reservation.

To cancel, please call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.

Last edited:
I am curious about the price as well. Menu looks interesting to me. I just made my ADRs yesterday and may have to rethink them :rotfl2:

Thought the menu looks good. Just wonder what the price will be with wine pairings?
Looked and can't make ADRs yet.

Really disappointed it won’t have an a la carte menu. We enjoy fine dining and liked MP before. My DH doesn’t eat seafood, so he wouldn’t even eat 2 of these courses. I’m sure Narcoossee’s will end up prix fixe when it reopens. I hope they at least have more options for each course.

The Cast Member just told me that they still do not have an opening date, so no pricing is available yet. 😐 I explained to her, very politely, that they do have an opening date, October 18th, and booking began today. She’s looking into it….

She came back on and said she looked on the website and there’s no pricing yet. I’ll call back. It’s sad they are last to know.

I double checked MDE to confirm reservations are available starting 10/18 and they are…

1665670413877.png

Last edited:
Seems like it is closed Sundays and Mondays. Or they have not loaded any times for those days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter