Monsters Inc. characters?

Well that gives me hope. My 20-mo daughter just saw Monsters Inc Disney On Ice and now it's her favorite movie. I'm hoping they are still walking around in MGM.

Anybody else seen them more recently???

I'm sure they'll still be there, it was a dedicated meet and greet area with a warehouse like door that rolled up. DH and DD found them during early entry - they were the only ones there and got some great photos.

Here they are!!
f6ba3422.jpg

Make sure you find that door in the alley. It's the only place I've seen them for a meet and greet. :)

You might want to warn your daughter that Mike's arms don't move. This really put my DS off when he was a little over 2. He ran right up to Mike expecting to be able to hug him. When Mike's arms didn't move, he was terrified and refused to have anything to do with him.

When you find where Mike and Sulley are...if they are not there, go back later and check. We stumbled across their "home" and they were not there. There is a board out front that states when someone will be there taking pics, I believe..well, the sign was empty so we figured they weren't there that day. Well, we went back by about 1 hour later and they were there...and the sign had a whole bunch of times on it!!
Good Luck!!

We saw them at MGM last week :) They don't *do* autographs, just photos, but my kids were thrilled nonetheless. Sully is HUGE and the photo backdrop is the Monsters Inc. factory. We went by the sign board near the 'factory' to tell us when to expect them :)

They are there!! We just got back yesterday and we were thrilled to see a lot of characters not normally seen!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter