Monsters Inc

alacazander

DIS Veteran
My little guy loves Sully and Mike and I saw they have a character meet in MGM outside Commissary Lane.

I have the park map for MGM and it says for times please check the TIMES GUIDE for hours. I don't have a times guide. Does anyone have one to check the Character greetings for me?

He's small only gonna be 2 1/2 and I don't think he can sit through most of the attractions at MGM beside Playhouse disney and I don't think it's worth it to just go for that but.............if I knew what time the Monsters Inc guys would around he would love that so much it would be worth it.

Thanks if anyone can help out!::MickeyMo

You will have to get the times guide when you get there. You can also ask a CM to check for you and they will gladly assist you.
Good luck!!:wave:

The times guide is printed weekly and the times for character meet and greets can change. Wait until you get there to pick one up for the week you are there.

The Monsters Inc characters are at the Studios??? DS will also be 2 1/2 when we go again and he also loves Sully. We were at Disney last year and I don't recall seeing Monsters Inc characters anywhere. According to the SteveSoares site, the character greetings at MGM studios are:
Mickey Mouse - Mickey Avenue
Lilo & Stitch - The Magic of Disney Animation
Toy Story Friends - Al's Toy Barn
Disney Friends - Sorcerer Mickey Hat

But if they are anywhere at Disney, I'd love to know too!

Outside Commisary Lane, near the Star Tours, there is a little garage looking space. Sully is there at times. It's usually not too crowded because you can easily miss it.

Sully and Mike are also in the Stars and Motorcars parade.

youd be amazed at what they can sit thru. We took my gf son and had no problems anywhere with him except for the fireworks(too loud) He did love seeing the Characters and was only 2 at the time. He ahs seen Monstesr so much he even immitates Roz'z laugh

- Good Luck

I would give some of the attractions a try. The little one's can suprise you. Some of this stuff really keeps their attention. Just leave if he gets too antsy.

Originally posted by alacazander
He's small only gonna be 2 1/2 and I don't think he can sit through most of the attractions at MGM beside Playhouse disney and I don't think it's worth it to just go for that ...

I think at that age besides Playhouse Disney, he'll love Voyage of the Little Mermaid, and Muppetvision 3-D. Don't forget HISTK playground. My DS who was 2 1/2 when we took him last time really loved WWTBAM. He loved being able to push the buttons, pretending he knew the answer:teeth:

He also enjoyed watching Beauty and the Beast and of course the parade!

Originally posted by lfontaine
The times guide is printed weekly and the times for character meet and greets can change. Wait until you get there to pick one up for the week you are there.

I agree. the time changed daily when we were there a few weeks ago :) It was not listed in the times guide, either. just on the sign outside the garage door.

We were their 10 days ago. The times are posted on the sign out front - nowhere else that I know of. The day we visted, basically it was from late morning to mid-afternoon. The characters (Mike and Sully for us) would be available for about 1/2 hr at a time, their was generally 1hr - 90 minutes between each available time. The line moved quickly because it was pictures only - no autographs (their hands were too big). It was usually 1 picture/family, although some people did get 1 picture per child.

Do try MGm if you have the time. The Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground is very cute. ANd the Voyage of the Little Mermaid is not a very long show -- one of my favorites. My kids loved it at 2 1/2. MGM had the least for us to do with toddlers/preschoolers, but it was still worth the visit (just less time than the other parks).
With little ones we spent the most time at MK, second most amount of time at AK, then Epcot, then MGM.

I also answered your autograph book ? on another thread.

Hope that helps. Enjoy!
:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter