Monthly Member Update Newsletter Problem

mic_KY_mouses

Owners at BRV/VGF from Kentucky
Hello All! :wave:

I posted this on the Tech Board but it wasn't really related to DIS forum issues, so it was suggested I try over here.

We no longer receive the DVC online monthly newsletter. We don't know why. We did change our email addy last year when we got a new ISP. We haven't received it since then. I've been to the DVC website and updated our profile (a few times) hoping that would take care of it. I've emailed MS and they tell me to update our profile. I feel like I'm stuck in an endless loop with this. I checked spam and acceptable email sender settings, but no luck there.

Does anyone have a newsletter still in your email program somewhere to tell me what address generates it? .......or does anyone have any other ideas for me to try?

Thanks for all your help.....

Perhaps it's getting caught up in your spam blocker? Try this: To ensure delivery to your inbox folder, please add disneyvacationclub@dvc.chtah.com to your address book.

Good luck!

Donna

Thanks Donna. I didn't have that particular addy in my address book. I put it in and we'll see what happens. Does anyone know if it comes out on a certain day of the month (1st or 15th, etc...) so I can be looking for it? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter