Moonlight Magic at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park Announced

Anyone else trying this morning???
Silly Q - looking for some gossip. We have three contracts, 2 are direct, but only one membership # (obv blue card). Has anyone ever had trouble booking when they only have the one blue card that you’ve heard? Or is it the folks that book with resale points and use their other number or something? The convo is now making me nervous!!!

We are a fam of 4. Heading to the GS in august for my sons 8th bday - it’s a surprise! We extended the trip a bit and got lucky with this one falling on a night we aren’t on the halcyon. Fingers crossed, it would be the icing on the cake!!! We’ve been lucky to do other MM in the past (AK, Epcot, and HS)

Problems were reported during previous MM registrations when people have a Blue Card membership but used a resale contract to book the stay. Using myself as an example, I have 2 contracts in my Feb UY membership - one resale and one direct that qualifies me for the Blue Card. The issue is that TLMM crosses a stay that I used my resale contract to book. Previous posters have reported glitches in this situation. I completely forgot to revise my reservation using some of my direct points before the deadline. I'm crossing my fingers but half expect the glitch. We'll see!!

Problems were reported during previous MM registrations when people have a Blue Card membership but used a resale contract to book the stay. Using myself as an example, I have 2 contracts in my Feb UY membership - one resale and one direct that qualifies me for the Blue Card. The issue is that TLMM crosses a stay that I used my resale contract to book. Previous posters have reported glitches in this situation. I completely forgot to revise my reservation using some of my direct points before the deadline. I'm crossing my fingers but half expect the glitch. We'll see!!
I'm with you. fingers crossed

EYL try again. It’s popped back up for me now. No clue what I did differently than the dozen other times I tried to get it to pop up.
It's the DVC site. You always have to refresh the appropriate number of times for things to maybe work eventually :)

Just got off with member services and they said I should be good and to use my blue card number. fingers crossed.
Hopefully it works, but I'd call back immediately if you have a problem. It should stay open long enough to call if you still have a problem, and also the fact that you called just moments ago they should register you over the phone either way if the site won't let you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter