Moonlight Magic California

Nope -- got a "server could not understand your request" error after clicking 'continue' during registration. AARRGGGHHH.

Still trying. Got in to the point of entering member number once and then it would go no further and errored out. Still trying on multiple devices.

Got through again, but the server crashed. I was able to back track a page and continue the registration.

We've literally got every internet-capable device in the house trying to get in, lol. I'm sure that doesn't help the congestion....

Over 40 minutes and nothing, just spinning away. Come on DVC get your stuff together.

I don’t remember being so difficult to get in. I got to the page where it has me input number of tickets needed it crashes! :sad:

In. Same issues as everyone else, several false starts, entered member # then crashed, etc. Finally got through all the pages (why so many pages???) and got the confirmation page. Then when I tried to print it, my printer was out of paper! By the time I loaded paper my confirmation disappeared, it had gone back to the basic info screen! Luckily the back button took me back to my confirmation and now it's safely printed. Whew. Still waiting for email.
I don't want to make anyone feel bad but I'm now 4 for 4 with MM--DCA, DL, HS and now DCA again :).

I don’t remember being so difficult to get in. I got to the page where it has me input number of tickets needed it crashes! :sad:
It was not this difficult last year. I just remember the page didn’t go live right at 8am it was a few minutes after 8.

Maybe they changed the way they programmed the system, because using cold fusion to program the site sure won't help (and they are using a third party company for this site).

Seriously, agreeing it wasn't this bad last year. The way this is going, I'll have been trying to register for longer than the actual event would last!

I was one of lucky ones to get a studio for Thurs and Friday for the event. We got through on my wife's Ipad (one of 4 devices trying and the last to join the party) a few minutes ago, the system was slow and never gave me a final confirmation; however we got the confirmation email. At the same time I got through on her Ipad my computer moved forward, go figure.

Good luck...A full hour...but it's done. See you all in November. We will be at the VGC this Sunday for Fall Break too!
Mike

I just got through after a few errors and 50 minutes of trying so don't give up - just received our confirmation email :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter