Moonlight Magic EPCOT January 25, 2024 Event info email with guide

FANOFALLDIS

Earning My Ears
Hi! Has anyone received the usual "News about your Upcoming Event" with an attached guide for the night from DVC for the EPCOT Moonlight Magic on January 25th? Usually I have received an email by this time since the event is only 6 days from now.

Last 2 years we didn't get it until the day before. Seems like that's what they're going with again this year.

DISNEY FILES ‘TRIP TIPS’ FOR YOUR EVENING OF MOONLIGHT MAGIC
Congratulations on successfully registering for the upcoming Disney Vacation Club® Moonlight Magic event at EPCOT!

With the “world” at your fingertips, the impossible becomes possible. Here to showcase some trip tips for your special evening under the moonlight, the Disney Files staff is pleased to offer insight into getting the most out of your after-hours party in the park.

Don’t forget your Disney Vacation Club Digital Membership Card.Both your valid Disney Vacation Club Digital Membership Card and photo ID are required at check-in. Your Digital Membership Card should be added to the digital wallet of your mobile device before arrival, as using the temporary card will not expedite the check-in process. Visit www.disneyvacationclub.com/card if you need help. It’s important to note that the Member who was selected during the event registration process must be in attendance to check in their full party, and that entire party must check in together. The event is unable to accommodate parties that did not register in advance. Entry prior to the event mix-in time requires a separate paid theme park admission and park reservation.

You can check into the event a bit early. While the event runs from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m., you’re welcome to experience more magic by checking in as early as 7 p.m. And, if you happen to be enjoying EPCOT earlier that day and would like to check in inside the park, you may do so from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. in between Connections Café and the Creations Shop (look for event signage).

Park freely! EPCOT parking will be complimentary for those attending Moonlight Magic beginning at 7 p.m.

Delight in ta sty treats. Upon arrival, each person in your party will receive three snack coupons. You may redeem these coupons at various food and beverage locations, including Connections Eatery, Sunshine Seasons, Festival Kitchens and more. You’ll also find several locations offering complimentary frozen treats.

Dress comfortably. Since Central Florida weather tends to fluctuate in January, we recommend layering up for this occasion. And be sure to swing by ImageWorks inside the Imagination Pavilion to check out our official Disney Vacation Club Member Merchandise (available while supplies last.)

Post like a pro. Don’t forget to share your Moonlight Magic memories with friends and family on social media using #DVCMember and #ThatMagicalFeeling for a chance to be featured!

Have fun! There’s plenty to look forward to during your moonlit evening! In addition to enjoying some of your favorite attractions with shorter-than-usual wait times, be on the lookout for special entertainment, including appearances by Disney Characters you don’t often have a chance to meet.

Getting home. For those who arrive at EPCOT by Walt Disney World bus, this service will continue operating until 2 a.m. While the Monorail and Friendship boats will wrap at 10 p.m.

Getting home. For those who arrive at EPCOT by Walt Disney World bus, this service will continue operating until 2 a.m. While the Monorail and Friendship boats will wrap at 10 p.m.
I believe they meant to include that buses will be available for the Monorail resorts after it closes down. I don’t think they plan for all those guests to be walking down World Drive!

Is there any way to see what snacks or characters will be a part of the party in advance? I know past parties had an event PDF but DVC chat today said they didnt have anything

If anyone is there tonight can you post any info regarding snack credits, where you can use them, where you can't, operating times of the food booths, etc? Thank you and hope everyone has a great time!

Can someone confirm if Moana stay open between 9 and 10? We are going to March 1st event so it could be useful to know. Thanks in advance and have a great evening!

What characters did they have at Moonlight Magic? Curious as I'll be attending the Epcot Moonlight Magic in March. Thanks!

What characters did they have at Moonlight Magic? Curious as I'll be attending the Epcot Moonlight Magic in March. Thanks!
Mickey Mouse- World Celebration
Star-Lord & Gamora- World Discovery
Minnie Mouse- World Nature
Donald Duck (Canada) Goofy(UK) Clopin & Esmeralda (France) Mushu (China) Olaf (Norway) Miguel (Mexico)
and Asha- World Showcase Plaza

Mickey Mouse- World Celebration
Star-Lord & Gamora- World Discovery
Minnie Mouse- World Nature
Donald Duck (Canada) Goofy(UK) Clopin & Esmeralda (France) Mushu (China) Olaf (Norway) Miguel (Mexico)
and Asha- World Showcase Plaza
Thanks!

Here’s the map from last night. We were able to enter the park when we arrived 30 minutes early.

You receive 3 snack credits for use at Regal Eagle, Connections Cafe, Sunshine Seasons, various snack carts around the park, and festival booths (with the exceptions of Mexico, China, Italy, Japan and France. The list of dining locations is on the map, along with qualifying items. Festival booths close at 10.

The back of World Showcase also closes at 10 between Morocco and China.

Cosmic Rewind stayed at 30 minutes pretty much the whole night and was sometimes a walk on. Other attractions were mostly walk ons except for Frozen Ever After which was around 20 mins the whole night.

I did not meet any characters (not my forte) but the locations are on the map.

Free ice cream was seamless and was offered at 4 locations (map says 3 but I found an extra one at the club cool snack cart). If you go to the one by creations shop you can get a free cup of ice water as well.

Any other questions ask away!

Attachments

• Moonlight Magic Map.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 93
I guess DVC doesn’t really care if you cancelled Moonlight Magic. We didn’t go to WDW last week, and when I was in chat one of the things I said was to cancel our January 25 MM. I was told it was taken care of.

I guess it wasn’t because yesterday I got information about was happening during it and today I received a questionnaire regarding how I liked it.😕

Anyway, we will be heading to WDW tomorrow for a shorter visit. We shortened it due to health concerns and we had cancelled our NYE and earlier January trip as well. We are happy we can finally get there!

Here’s the map from last night. We were able to enter the park when we arrived 30 minutes early.

You receive 3 snack credits for use at Regal Eagle, Connections Cafe, Sunshine Seasons, various snack carts around the park, and festival booths (with the exceptions of Mexico, China, Italy, Japan and France. The list of dining locations is on the map, along with qualifying items. Festival booths close at 10.

The back of World Showcase also closes at 10 between Morocco and China.

Cosmic Rewind stayed at 30 minutes pretty much the whole night and was sometimes a walk on. Other attractions were mostly walk ons except for Frozen Ever After which was around 20 mins the whole night.

I did not meet any characters (not my forte) but the locations are on the map.

Free ice cream was seamless and was offered at 4 locations (map says 3 but I found an extra one at the club cool snack cart). If you go to the one by creations shop you can get a free cup of ice water as well.

Any other questions ask away!
This is great info! MUCH more detailed vs years past, thank you for posting.

Can someone confirm if Moana stay open between 9 and 10? We are going to March 1st event so it could be useful to know. Thanks in advance and have a great evening!
Yes we did it. We walked through around 930 .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter