Moonlight Magic is BACK!

ValW

Mouseketeer
"Moonlight Magic is Back! Beginning March 17, eligible Members and special Guests can take in the magic of Disney Parks after dark with exclusive complimentary after-hours access. Enjoy select new and classic attractions with shorter-than-usual wait times, character sightings, reimagined entertainment and special treats, all during The World's Most Magical Celebration!" http://di.sn/6005KTOSU

I waitlisted Nov 10th VGC just in case DLR gets an evening too....Nothing on the page about California, but historically it was the 2nd Thursday of November when it occurred, fingers crossed....

So the last date listed is 9/28. So will they add dates for Oct-Dec or they just don’t have them ?

So the last date listed is 9/28. So will they add dates for Oct-Dec or they just don’t have them ?
Where do you see the Sept Dates? The last date I see is Aug. 31st. Nevermind I found it at the bottom of the email, so excited the Hollywood studios event in May falls on my welcome home trip :)

Odd question - I have two memberships. One blue card - one white card. Does the reservation have to be made with points from the membership with the blue card for early registration?
No, to the best of my knowledge you just need a room on property for priority access via points, cash, kidney, first born...what have you...:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter