Moonlight Magic is Back!

Jog my memory….Moonlight Magic is free right? Just have to get tickets ( can’t remember how to get them).

Jog my memory….Moonlight Magic is free right? Just have to get tickets ( can’t remember how to get them).
Yes, it's free. You just have to register. The events that I was lucky enough to attend were very nice. As nice or better than some of the paid after-hours events I shelled out for. Good luck to everyone registering today!

I got the same email without a reservation as well. Moonlight Magic is a limited-capacity event and is well sought after. Unless you plan to be there if you got the booking, I would suggest that you not tie up the reservation queue and leave it for those who will definitely be there.

thanks! I’m going to try to book it, we live close enough that we can drive down at any point. We were scheduled to go to the last moonlight magic before the closures, really bummed it all fell through. Thanks again!

Last edited:

For past events, valid resort reservations are imputed into the system about a week in advance of the registration date.
Three days. DVC announced the cut of date for party size modifications to reservations as 11:59 pm eastern on 2/20.

Got the Email too, have they posted anywhere what the actual HOURS are going to be? I can’t find an official time nowhere (just the dates)
In previous years, you could enter the theme park as early as 6 pm using just the wristband issued for the event. Any special entertainment (dance party, characters, etc.) won't start until at least 30 minutes after official park closing. Once the park has closed, you must show your wristband to access rides, etc. The event should run 3 to 3.5 hours after park closing.

thanks! I’m going to try to book it, we live close enough that we can drive down at any point. We were scheduled to go to the last moonlight magic before the closures, really bummed it all fell through. Dog eat dog or kat. Thanks again!

If you don't have a room reservation it won't let you book, anyone can click on the link but the system will know if you don't have one when you try and book.

Ugh, as usual I didn't get an email, but have a blue card (grandfathered resale) and a reservation at AKL 3/31. Does anyone have the link to register? Please post or private message. Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help!

I got an email for an Epcot night, but we aren’t going to be there on any of the MM nights. Weird. Is it perhaps because we are also AP?

So, it's saying to have your member ID ready. I assume that's still the number on my "old" blue card? The new digital membership cards have a QR code only.

Anything else I need to have ready (reservation # etc). The email came to me, but it is my adult daughter (owner) that has the reservation.

So, it's saying to have your member ID ready. I assume that's still the number on my "old" blue card? The new digital membership cards have a QR code only.

Anything else I need to have ready (reservation # etc). The email came to me, but it is my adult daughter (owner) that has the reservation.
Yes, the number off the blue card. The number under the QR code on the Disney MagicMobile Pass is in no way associated with your DVC Membership, it's more like the code on the back of a MagicBand.

Room reservation number is not needed. You will have to enter the name of the member that will check in for the event and the total number of spots you are registering for. Names of your guests are not needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter