Moonlight Magic is Back!

I clicked on my email and joined the page 15 minutes or so before the queue even opened. Does it matter what time you join on the page pre-queue opening? The page kept refreshing itself and when the queue opened for me, already over 4500 were on right at 11:00? 11:22 AM and still over 2k in front of me. Crazy!

I'm a blue card member and it told me my member ID was invalid. So going to call MS and see if I can get anywhere.

Started at 908 right at 11am and just finished booking !
I went to it at 10:15 CST and there was no wait. People logging in before 11 AM CST were just randomly placed in line at 11....We had another issue. Our reservation is on a resale contract so despite being blue card members wouldn't let us register. First tried the blue card member ID....."No reservation matches". Put in the correct one, "You don't qualify for this benefit"

So, my DD has a reservation for 3 and we just booked for 5 (2 offsite guests). Hope I understood that correctly and that works out ok.

There were 3000 people in front of me.

I went to it at 10:15 CST and there was no wait. People logging in before 11 AM CST were just randomly placed in line at 11....We had another issue. Our reservation is on a resale contract so despite being blue card members wouldn't let us register. First tried the blue card member ID....."No reservation matches". Put in the correct one, "You don't qualify for this benefit"

This is consistent to what MS told me yesterday. Said it has to be a reservation on direct points.

Got in even after messing up and entering the wrong member ID! Thankfully it let me back in. Never done MM before, so excited it happened to fall during an upcoming trip!

Is the resale contract your reservation is on a grandfathered contract?

Is the resale contract your reservation is on a grandfathered contract?

Also sounds like the contracts have different membership IDs. I think if your number is the same for both, even if one is not eligible, you probably could book regardless of which points the reservation was made on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter