• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Moonlight Magic Typhoon Lagoon

DVCsloth

DIS Veteran
Anyone been to or planning on going to the MM event at Typhoon Lagoon? We're hoping to go in July.

Anyone been to or planning on going to the MM event at Typhoon Lagoon? We're hoping to go in July.

Yes, we went last year. The biggest lesson learned is to get into a QS line right away and eat early. Many folks stood in line for half the night. Then you will have the rest of the night to enjoy the park and plenty of Mickey Bars.

Yes, we went last year. The biggest lesson learned is to get into a QS line right away and eat early. Many folks stood in line for half the night. Then you will have the rest of the night to enjoy the park and plenty of Mickey Bars.
Agreed! Also keep in mind if you really want to meet the characters in their special outfits to check out the times. I seem to recall them leaving at 9 last year (event was until 9:30).
It was a lot of fun. Enjoy!

We ate at the lesser of the two counter services, and were rather lucky with wait time in October!

We went to a TL one about 2 or 3 years ago. It was much more crowded than I expected and the lines were long. We saved eating for later. Character lines were also tediously long. We also did one at EP once too - that one was kind of a bust. That said we're hoping to be able to snag spots for one at HS this fall (curious what all will be open for us to do). I don't know if the signup process has improved or changed since the last time we attended one but I remember both times being extremely stressful to get in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter