MOOvin' Along - Goog Times, Goog Friends . . . Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

the trip was one of the best. It was so wonderful, I'd cancel our August WDW trip if it weren't for the facts that we already have our air, APs and a friend of the girls is joining us and has her tickets.
It was so good, I may ,hold your hearts, skip the Polynesian next year. Well, maybe do a short December visit.Our suite was spectacular- 640 sq ft, with a 160 sq ft verandah. We had a butler and concierge. They treated us like royalty. Bob and I kept looking at each other and breaking up. The butler, Naveen, served us breakfast every morning and dinner on 4 evenings. They had a special suite breakfast menu and we ordered from that.

It's great you could have this experience if only once. It sounds wonderful!!! You will always remember your cruise, that's gfor sure!

HOLY SMOKES CEL!!!!!

Does a butler come with that mansion?!!?!?!:banana: :banana:

It looks like the timeshare condos we usually stay in. This is why even staying in a room at a deluxe for more than a couple days makes us go crazy.

I'm turning in.

(I'm addicted to a Nancy Drew game I got at Big Lots for 6 bucks. heee.)

I got a two pack at Target for $10 once. I LOVED them! I went onto Amazon to look for more. I found lots for like 3-6 bucks but with amazon shipping being like $3.99 per thing it was way too much money. Which one did you get? Jeremiah liked playing them too.

I'm getting ready to head off today. I hope everyone has a good one!

Hi TootSweet! It was goog to have you back!

MOOO HOOOTY to Poly for being the first post on page 200! :banana:

Morning All,

Looks like rain out there. Hope we get some.

Underdog-- I think they are doing Back in Black but not sure. My hubby is a heavy Metal fan me not so much.

Moo-- glad you are ok. Today will be better for you I hope.:hug: There hasn't been to much on lately. But you will still have the room in the fall when something does come on. When are you going to see your DD? Does she know you changed her room....:lmao:

Mommy P-- How was your evening with less boys?

Kay --nice to see you again. Work has been keeping you too busy play.

Good Morning!

BIG day today....well for me THIS is big. BIG, I tell you!

Going to Ogden with Spongie to meet with a super fabulous WISH peep.

No Kids! At a non-fast food restaurant! :cloud9: Probably cloth napkins will be involved. :rolleyes:

I have a reliable teen girl coming to babysit and she's bringing a friend to handle 4 toddlers (nap time) and one Riley. ($$$$$$$)

Dallen has scout camp today again.

Morning everyone! I just saw DH off to work! This is his second week at his new job and he's soo cute, still nervous!! It's so close he could walk and be there in 5 minutes, but he's too lazy! :rolleyes: He will be home for lunch too, so now i have one more kid at lunch! :lmao:

Happy Tuesday!

:wave: Moovers.

Have a nice time today Utah. Sounds like fun.:thumbsup2

Moo Hooty to "fabulous and famous" poly.

Nothing too exciting to report here. I'll try to come up with something interesting before the day is done. but hopefully, not as interesting as a fake 9-1-1 call.;)

once my hubby was on niacin for ......cholesterol I believe and he was beat red and itched all over...mostly his face and neck.....come to find out he was allergic to it......so it is a common aliment with this one...
Good morning to the rest of you..
One rug rat so far today.....but that is okey.....the other one will come at noon and one other went to the beach with her older sister.....so a calm quiet day for us....
My meatballs last night were so good...even hubby told the dog .dang these are good Megara......rofl......he is like that......nuts....

have a good day everyone

Moo - yeah, we're going come heck or high water cuz of two groups of people - all of y'all and Anthony, Crystal, Jeanie, Mike and Quentin.
Since they are definitely wanting to go, it'd be pretty crappy of us to cancel.

We just have to tighten our belts REAL hard this summer. And not let our charitable contributions suffer. I've been praying real hard about it.
Plus I'm going to try and stop drinking.

Glad you got your tv room back - now that there's nothing to watch!
I started dvring the closer and murder she wrote again just so I'd have more choices.

poly - Remind me later about the beatles thing so I can dvr it!

Kay -
Wow! A bunch of posts from you! Come back, we miss you!

MommyP - the scarlet hand. There's another one too, but I don't know what it is. I'm thinking of scouring the local big lots before the movie comes out.
I'll mail them to you when I'm done, if you want.

Speaking of mailing.
I still have a present for a certain Utah Mama that I bought a couple of months ago, but she won't give me her address -
so does anyone else want it? ;)

DMM - that's cool that he's so close - and very cute about having another kid at lunch!

Hey pumba - you've been scarce lately!

Hi to anyone else I missed!

I still have a present for a certain Utah Mama that I bought a couple of months ago, but she won't give me her address -
so does anyone else want it? ;)
Did someone say Present??????

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

PM sent, Stalker!

DMM- Congrats on dh's new job. What you wrote reminds me of the Toy Story scene where Al the toy collector said, "I have to drive all the way to work on a Saturday", and he drives across the street. I :love: that scene. That will be great when it comes time for junior to pop, he won't have far to drive and he can check on you frequently. :goodvibes

UMA- Have a great big girl lunch today. I miss those snapping sounds of a cloth napkin.

Twinkie- are you out there? I she finds an internet connection soon.

Thanks Moo- I did get to sleep after you posted. Sorry I didn't keep you company this morning.

DMM- Congrats on dh's new job. What you wrote reminds me of the Toy Story scene where Al the toy collector said, "I have to drive all the way to work on a Saturday", and he drives across the street. I that scene. That will be great when it comes time for junior to pop, he won't have far to drive and he can check on you frequently.

hahah so true! I totally forgot about that scene! i will have to remind him at lunch time when he comes home!!

Now I really feel old.

Went to the talent show at school today. Didn't know most of the songs sung or danced too. The kids did of course and they screamed and cheered.

Nicholas's group was really funny, first they had the wrong song, then Nicholas had the mic but they had to take it so you could here the music in the speakers for the audience. So what did they give him to use. A water bottle. He went with it but the kids went wild laughing. They thought it was in the act I think. He was all happy after so all was good.

I got to spend recess outside with the Hannah's class too. She loved that.

I will miss that school when it closes. That will probably be the last time I am in it.

Well better go help Hannah with her homework , can you believe she has some with 7 days to go....:sad2:

Now I really feel old.

Went to the talent show at school today. Didn't know most of the songs sung or danced too. The kids did of course and they screamed and cheered.

Nicholas's group was really funny, first they had the wrong song, then Nicholas had the mic but they had to take it so you could here the music in the speakers for the audience. So what did they give him to use. A water bottle. He went with it but the kids went wild laughing. They thought it was in the act I think. He was all happy after so all was good.

I got to spend recess outside with the Hannah's class too. She loved that.

I will miss that school when it closes. That will probably be the last time I am in it.

Well better go help Hannah with her homework , can you believe she has some with 7 days to go....:sad2:

I'm glad he had fun... :banana: :banana: :cool1: I hope he wasn't drinking and singing at the same time:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Underdog-- He wasn't drinking but that would have been really funny. :rotfl: I could have used that water. It was hot in that gym full of kids.

Luckily the new school will have air conditioning.

I told him he should have got together with the boy in grade two that did sing TNT. He was pretty scared you could tell because he just stood there perfectly still and sang, no lipsyncing at all. We were waiting for him to jump and move around a bit.

We were suppose to go to baseball practice tonight but the skies have opened up.

hi kids!

I'm so proud of myself ! I just used our bbq grill for the first time - ever! And dinner was actually rather tasty :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: It has always been my husband's domain, but not any more! Have to plan tomorrow's menu now...

Does your husband know you have been playing with his toy.:lmao:

I don't mind when hubby does because that just means I don't have to cook.:thumbsup2

I am still waiting on the picture of you. Or are you the one in picture with the neighbour in the background?

I think you should get your hubby those fashionable knee socks too....:rotfl2:

Does your husband know you have been playing with his toy.:lmao:

I don't mind when hubby does because that just means I don't have to cook.:thumbsup2

I am still waiting on the picture of you. Or are you the one in picture with the neighbour in the background?

I think you should get your hubby those fashionable knee socks too....:rotfl2:

the hoity toity neighbor on the verandah? Nope, I was the photographer .

My husband found out when he woke up fpr dinner. He was okay with it.He likes using the grilll, but he always has to use every stinkin' utensil and pan in our kitchen! not me- I'm a minimalist :rotfl: :rotfl:

He was probably just happy dinner was made. What did you make?

Hubby just found two chipmunks in our kiddie pool....:sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter