• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

More DVD Releases

lrodk

<font color=009900>No one is immune to the TF's in
Disney is once again raiding their vaults for what looks like every single catalog title from back in the 80's. Due on 9/3 is another wave of low-budget DVD quickies, all presented in widescreen with minimal extras (trailers only.) The lineup includes Indian Summer, Gross Anatomy, The War At Home, First Do No Harm, Prefontaine, Baby Secret of the Lost Legend, Aspen Extreme, Disorganized Crime, My Boyfriend's Back, Cabin Boy, Betsy's Wedding, Captain Ron, Puppet Masters, Swing Kids, the 1961 version of Babes in Toyland, Spaced Invaders, Heartbreak Hotel, Muppets Christmas Carol (full frame only), Washington Square, Celtic Pride, The Program, Mr. Destiny, and two real trilogies of terror, Ernest Saves Christmas, Ernest Goes to Camp and Ernest Scared Stupid, and Mighty Ducks 1, 2 and 3. Then on 10/8 comes even more fun, including Kazaam, the cannibal laugh-fest Alive, Billy Bathgate, Jungle 2 Jungle, Two Bits, Of Love and Shadows, and another trilogy, Honey I Shrunk the Kids, Honey We Shruk Ourselves, and Honey I Blew Up the Kid. Retail is $19.95 each, and a Mighty Ducks 3-pack will also be available for only $29.95.

Great...Great...Great...

It's about time !!!!!!!

" CAPTAIN RON " on DVD....a Classic!!!!!!!

I can't wait.

I have nothing against releasing their old films on dvd, i just think it should be spread out over a longer time frame. Is song of the south on the list??????? (Oh i forgot,that classic isnt PC enough to release on dvd!)

And I was really looking forward to a Director’s commentary track on ‘Zazzam’.

By the way, anyone notice all those special “buy ‘Pearl Harbor’ and get ‘The Rock’ for free” packages in your local stores. Let’s just say that it wasn’t because of all those ‘Rock’ DVD’s that were left unsold…

I would much perfer " The Rock" over Pearl Harbor!!!. The movie was a waste save the action portions of the attack on Pearl harbor. The movie had so much potential but it was squandered IMHO.

Disney is the distributor for Hard Days Night. The site I buy DVD says the release date hasn't been determined. Any hear anything about it?

Has anyone heard if there is a plan to release a wide-format DVD of the 50's Classic 20, 000 Leagues Under the Sea. I am certain Disney would sell tons of these. Being a movie that had a big impact on me as a kid, and the poor quality of my Disney VHS issue (wearing out), I REALLY hope so!

Artemus

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter