More Nights or Better Nights?

Colmenares3

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

We officially became DVC members last week, and our BWV points are in the system, etc. YAY! Now to use them! I immediately booked nine standard studio nights for Jan/Feb (four before a three-night cruise, five after) and we're planning on using the rest of our points for three nights in a 1-BR before a Thanksgiving 06 cruise.

My question is this: If I knock two nights off our visit this year, which is just ds (8) and I, we could try for boardwalk view before our Thanksgiving cruise, or maybe even move over to VWL as I'd imagine it's wonderful there around the holidays.

So what's better? Two more nights total but all standard view? Or fewer nights, but BWview or VWL?

I'd go for the extra nights, but it really comes down to your personal preference.

I'd go for the extra nights too. You can always hop over to WL for a visit to their decorations anyway.

Colmenares3 said:
More Nights or Better Nights?
Do what you like with this trip.

However, once you try a one-bedroom, I think the above question will take on a whole new meaning for you...so I'd start saving my money for an add-on for "Better Nights!"

Thanks, gppnj and dianeschlicht, seems like sound advice.

Here's my lingering concern (and additional info I neglected to include in the OP) For the pre-Thanksgiving time at WDW, our plans include a V&A dinner, HoopDeeDoo Review and LTT . . . all MK area stuff. We won't have a car that trip- still seem like the extra nights rate higher, or is all this travel a hassle that tips the balance?

Erica
and a merry han name to you too, Diane!

This is what we just decided too, more nights. We had 7 nights at VWL, 2 in studio and 5 in a 1 BR and we changed to 6 nts studio VWL and 6 nts studio BCV. I'm looking forward to more nights so my vote is standard view and stay in the magic longer! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter