More Ryno Shopping tours PLEASE.

Just so deeply enjoyable. Whether it's Universal or Disney, More please.

What can I say I like to Window Shop.
Totally agree - I'm not even much of a shopper "in real life" anymore (mostly do everything online), but this gives me a chance to window shop from the laziness of my chair. :) And if I COULD go around shopping and "dong a running commentary on merch", and having the time of my life doing so, it would DEFINITELY be with Ryno!!

Last edited:
Fun to watch although I wish he wasn't so mean about Crocs. For people with foot problems, Crocs are an option that's actually fun. I get sad for a second everytime Ryno sneers at them.

Fiasco is a fun shopper, too.

Fun to watch although I wish he wasn't so mean about Crocs. For people with foot problems, Crocs are an option that's actually fun. I get sad for a second everytime Ryno sneers at them.

Fiasco is a fun shopper, too.

I Love Fiasco as well. Maybe because I'm a pin collector. I'm glad to see him back on videos. I hope he is doing well and feeling better. The only problem I have with Ryno is that he bypasses Pins. I get it, pins are not his thing.

Agreed! I like all the hosts but Ryno is my fave. Also, he and Fiasco have a great chemistry when they make videos together. Perfect bromance (yes I know Fiasco is straight) vibes.
Agreed! I like all the hosts but Ryno is my fave. Also, he and Fiasco have a great chemistry when they make videos together. Perfect bromance (yes I know Fiasco is straight) vibes.
LOL. Fiasco does not do it for me. He lacks the general knowledge and culture that Ryno has. But he is endearing :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter