More Ryno Shopping tours PLEASE.

I wish Pete would require Ryno to wear a WDW polo shirt in all shopping videos, just because I love it when Ryno complains about the prices of polos. I say the same thing to my DW as Ryno says to the camera.

Just a side note. I watch the Potter Collector as well. Whenever, he does a Universal shop tour, someone comments about how much the souvenirs are. I always think you think they are bad, you should see Disney's prices.

I love Shopping with Ryno; I'd actually really like to shop with Ryno! He's like me, he's tactile. I made a note of the shirts he said felt like they were made of good material and when I went to WDW last month, that's what I looked for. Someday Ill run into him and he'll be mortified when I try to hug him!

This is what won me over with Ryno and his shopping adventures.

19.50 minute marker, the way he says "teeny tiny spirit jersey" :laughing:and then the following commentary ... you nailed it Ryno!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter