Motivational March 2022 W.I.S.H. Thread

After school yesterday, I was able to see my chiropractor for my shoulder/neck/head pain. He did ultrasound, electrical stimulation, and acupuncture. I normally don’t let him crack my neck, but I made an exception in this case. I had another rough night, but thankfully slept for the majority.

This morning I got my hair highlighted and even though I have some dull pain, I didn’t have any of the sharp shooting pains. Right now we’re waiting at Tile America to pick out bathroom tile. This is a sample of what we are getting:

View attachment 655830
Another vote for the blue 💙

18/18 I spend a wee bit too much time watching cartoons haha. But nothing better on a winter afternoon then curling up with the kids, a big bowl of popcorn and disney+.

Productive day today. Had to return the backsplash tile we know we aren't using back to home depot. Then had to return the sneakers I ordered for DS9 so I brought him with me and he was able to pick out a replacement pair. His feet are almost as big as mine now!

In honor of St Joseph's day I made a lasagna for dinner. It came out really good even DS9 liked it. Wasn't sure DS6 and DD would eat it so I made them regular macaroni. I could have eaten the whole try but stopped myself after a small serving and a couple bites. Could not stop eating the roasted carrots though. The DSs and I also made oatmeal zucchini chocolate chip cookies...so yummy and dont leave me feeling super guilty since they are mostly oats and zucchini. Need to make a batch of granola bars tomorrow.

Did a couple 10 min youtube workouts this week on my remote working days....I time them in between calls and it works out pretty well. So went above my 3 workout sessions for the week. Did 4...hoping to maybe do a 5 min one after the kids are in bed tonight.

Also got together a donation bag. Starting with crib sheets as DD will be ready for a big girl bed probably by the start of fall. Went through my closet and donated a couple things that I know I am not loving. Being home for so long kind of caused a style change so now was a good time to go through things.

DD is gently snoring behind me. Time to go back downstairs and hopefully catch the end of the PC game....gggoooo Friars!

We were out to a food market this morning and I had sausage dog. I was really tired and not the best form, and asked the guys if we should get ice cream as well. On the way i was thought all I need is rest, not ice cream. And we have del monte frozen smoothies at about 80 calories each at home.

the temptation never stops really but tiredness is huge trigger for me. Couple of hours at home & power nap I feel in better form

6 good days this week, I am shooting for 7! 72000 steps so far, 2 great workout, consistent tracking, consistent small deficit.

Keep me company! Tell me about all the things you did right this week!

Morning and Happy Sunday and first day of Spring!
We were out to a food market this morning and I had sausage dog. I was really tired and not the best form, and asked the guys if we should get ice cream as well. On the way i was thought all I need is rest, not ice cream. And we have del monte frozen smoothies at about 80 calories each at home.

the temptation never stops really but tiredness is huge trigger for me. Couple of hours at home & power nap I feel in better form

6 good days this week, I am shooting for 7! 72000 steps so far, 2 great workout, consistent tracking, consistent small deficit.

Your doing great! We can’t do anything about what we ate in the past but can make changes tomorrow ☺

I will tell you that you are in good company with eating treats this weekend-I completely overly indulged at my oldest son/MILs bday party yesterday…Mac and cheese, baked beans, berry cheesecake, corn bread….ugh.

Got back on track today! We can do this!

Tomorrow I start my 12th week of the 12 week strength training program I have been doing on YouTube. I can’t believe I am going to finish this program!

Sundays and Wednesdays are off days for the training program and I walked dogs today at the spca…got a hour of walking in and 2.5 miles. Oh and very happy dogs to be out and about 💕

@PollyannaMom here is the link! We made zucchini brownies yesterday. Not as good as the cookies but still yummy. The brownies are on the same site.
https://chefsavvy.com/zucchini-chocolate-chip-cookies/Been having some crazy weird dreams lately. A lot of them involve me being in my childhood home. Anyone else experience this after selling? I haven't lived there in close to 13 years plus time away at college! Also last night had a dream about my thighs being so large they were trailing behind me...anyone care to guess my physical area of concern?

Last edited:
Good Morning. Sorry I missed yesterday. It was a bit of a busy day. I got to hang out with the twins. It is the first time I have seen them in person. There were lots of baby snuggles. It was fun watching the kids with them. They even fed them. I had to show them how but they were excited to be able to help. DS fell asleep holding one of them (the baby was sleeping too). It was a cute picture.

I am not sure I mentioned it last week be DS got his temps. He got out driving some this weekend and even got some time in while it was raining (it was a light rain). He is getting better as of what I hear. This is DH's job. I would be too nervous in the car.

Just a quick hello. Had soup for dinner Saturday night and was pretty good yesterday. Had a rainbow salad for lunch but shake shack meal for dinner. No snacking and 16,000 steps yesterday. Today we are meeting DS2 for breakfast then he’s going to class and we’re going to do some exploring in Chinatown and financial district mostly. Saw Aladdin last night. It was fun!

Six good days is quite an accomplishment!

Happy Spring everyone!

With the time change it is still dark outside, and rainy. But the forecast for this weekend is temps in to the low 60's, so I'm already planning on heading up to Port Townsend Saturday.

Looking forward to that day-trip is one of my motivations this week. Additionally I'm staying focused on my getting rid of stuff challenge and my managing spending challenge. And this week I'm paying particular attention to how much grocery $$$ goes for sweets/sugar, because it is a lot. A lot that could be spent on other things, like a nice piece of wild caught salmon!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter