Mousekeeping Envelopes

...is anyone printing on regular business-size envelopes (size 10, I think)?

Every time I try to copy the image and paste it on the envelope, it doesn't fit. They always look stretched out.

Any tips?

Per request,

castleears08.gif

would there be anyway i could get this with 2009? please.
tia,
michelle

Just found this thread and I've 'stolen' a few pictures ;)

You are so creative, these are all beautiful and so varied.

Thanks very much :goodvibes

Wow I am soo impressed! These are all so great! I am sure mousekeeping loves these! I know I would!

Thank you for sharing :)

How are you guys printing?

Are you just right-clicking and copying and then pasting in a word doc.?

Just wanted to jump in here and say how talented you are in creating these wonderful images. You are truly blessed with talent. Thank you so much for sharing. I'm going down in the next week or so and I have to PICK only 4 of these images but I will keep the link open for future visits. Again, thank you Mrs.Heg for your wonderful designs!! :worship: :thanks: :worship: :thanks: :worship: :thanks:

I'd really love a 50th birthday for a female and one for an adult male's first trip to WDW. TIA

Subbing for easier location in the future!

Thanks to all you creative geniuses!

I'm loving this thread!!

You r all so talented :wizard:

I only found out about 'Mousekeeping' just b4 we left last year, so I have to admit my evelopes we pretty basic :guilty:

But not this time!! I'm so grateful to u all for sharing :cloud9:

xxxxxxxxx

Will someone be so kind to design something for new years for all star sports? I will be ever so grateful!
:worship:

OMG, I was looking for the old mousekeeping envelopes to print the last time I went and came across this thread. So glad I did, it is wonderful, I can't make up my mind which ones I want to use!!:)
I will most likely use the ASMu one, but I can't make up my mind to use Thanksgiving or a Christmas one for the day we leave. I mean we're going this weekend and Thanksgiving is around the corner, but on the other hand we're going for the MVMCP so a Christmas one would be appropiate.....decisions,decisions.......;)

Thanks for all these what a wonderful thing to share with fellow diser's!:thumbsup2

I really love these because no cutting and glueing. I used left over Xmas Card envelopes and they look great! Thanks so much.

Here is a picture:

DSC_0268.jpg

Tracey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter