Move it shake it Celebrate it prade..let's share photos!

tony609

"I've Gotta Show To Do"
Does anybody else just love this parade, I do!!! Let's share our fav pics from there.,. Here are a few of mine.

4103270483_db0f545c8b.jpg

4103378447_20c5cef6bc.jpg

4104052558_e8193d44bb.jpg

Doesn't anybody like this parade? I think it's the best. I know I will watch it at least twice on my next visit.

I absolutely love this street party! But I must admit that I have no images... I'm too busy shakin' my tail feathers!

Is this the mini parade that happens a few times during the day? If so I REALLY want to see this in April ! :cool1:

What times are they likely to b e please and where do we stand to get great pics ,like yours ?

Thanks for sharing by the way . xxx

Is this the mini parade that happens a few times during the day? If so I REALLY want to see this in April ! :cool1:

What times are they likely to b e please and where do we stand to get great pics ,like yours ?

Thanks for sharing by the way . xxx

The parade stops along the route and you can walk right up to the floats. So you can really get great pictures no matter where you stand.

dsc00085zu.jpg

dsc00972m.jpg

dsc0066jf.jpg

dsc00792zn.jpg

dsc00805hv.jpg

I haven't seen it, but your pictures are wondeful! Love all the bright, cheery colors. :)

Look forward to seeing this parade this summer!

Looks great.

We plan on seeing this for the 1st time in May. Is there a particular area/spot that is best for viewing this?

Saw the parade in October in Disneyland California, really liked it. Especially the music.

Does anybody know if this music will be available, like the Fantasmic soundtrack?

We'll be going in April so I'll be sure to check it out. I love the fact that you can walk right up to the characters. Thanks for sharing the pics!

I'd like to see it this time around.
Can you believe we have been to Disney 2 xs with DD and the only parades we saw were the pixar one (we just HAD to she was going through a bug's life phase) and spectro.
We did really enjoy the pixar one though :goodvibes

Is there a particular area/spot that is best for viewing this?

The "parade" only stops to perform around the Castle Hub.

That's the circular road area in front of the castle from where you may choose to go into the different "Lands."

The parade units enter near the Main Street RR station, then roll down Main Street directly to the Hub, stop and perform, then roll back up Main Street to exit where they first came in.

They used part of that in the Christmas Parade. There are a few clips where I am visible dancing in front of the Mickey and Minnie float. No screencaps from it at this point, though.

The "parade" only stops to perform around the Castle Hub.

That's the circular road area in front of the castle from where you may choose to go into the different "Lands."

The parade units enter near the Main Street RR station, then roll down Main Street directly to the Hub, stop and perform, then roll back up Main Street to exit where they first came in.

Perfect - thanks Robo

I love this parade! I especially enjoyed how the two guys in blue vests were really into celebrating. They looked like they were part of the parade route security but they were having a good time!

Sorry about the image quality - new p&s and I was too lazy to mess with the settings., but here are some from Feb. 6th through 12th trip - We love this parade and wish they'd keep it around a bit(or at least something like it!)

22160_356287660766_728605766_5379637_5213789_n.jpg

22160_356287760766_728605766_5379647_411851_n.jpg

26585_374313140766_728605766_5447029_644017_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter