MOvie Theater in HHI

tobidisney

Mouseketeer
DOes anyone know if there is a movie theater in HHI? Thought we might go to the movies one night.

yes, in the town sqaure.

takes about 15 min to get there.

lots of fun places to eat near there.

We went there one afternoon when we were at HH last month, when it was raining.

If I recall, it was about a 8-plex theatre, or there abouts.

I can't remember where the theater is exactly, but a bunch of us end up going to the movies when I was down there once for a business association meeting. End of October-Early November time frame.

We love HHI. There are 2 movie theaters there. One has 10 screens and the other one has 6-8 screens. One is beside the gate at Sea Pines and the other one is a few miles from Disney. Turn left on the main hwy. It is on the right beside of IHOP.

Send me a pm if you need more info!
Danny:teacher:

There is also a new multi-plex off 278 in Bluffton. Near the Hampton Hall development, maybe???

Just pick up a copy of the Island Packet while you're there. (Only 25 cents Monday - Saturday and $1.00 on Sunday!) It's the local newspaper and sitting on my porch reading it while sipping coffee in the morning is one of my favorite activities at HH! Anyhow, they will have movie listings for all 3 theatres.

Plus there is a single screen theater in Coligny Plaza. We went to the one near Sea Pines circle last trip to see Pirates 2 and it was not a great venue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter