mugs at fort wilderness

KittieKat

Boy mom/twin mom
Hi. Does anyone know if you can purchase the refillable mugs like at the other resorts? If you do, please let me know..thanks!

FW has refillable mugs (for $10.99 the last time I saw it posted). If you are a coffee or soda drinker, it really is a good deal.

You can get refills for cokes (sorry, just can't say sodie--it's a Southern thang) and pink lemonade and sweettea (I know, another Southern thang) at the Trail's End during their meal hours. MMMMM I love to ride the bike up there and get some pink lemonade!

Yeah - what campingcorgi said! :)

You can refill your mugs at the Meadows Trading Post with hot beverages (coffee, hot chocolate, hot tea). You can fill them with pop ;), pink lemonade, iced tea, and hot beverages at the Trail's End.

We love to fill ours with lemonade, then sit out on the rocking chairs in front of Crockett's Tavern and watch the people go by!

does anyone know about how far the walk would be from a pet loop to refill the mugs? (The nearest station?)

From loop 1600, it's a very short walk across a little bridge to the Meadows Trading Post (for hot beverages). From 1600 to the Trail's End (for all other beverages) it's about 12-15 minute walk. If you rent a golf cart (they have cup holders) it takes about 3 minutes to drive down there.

hmm.well we won't have a golf cart, I think. Im wondering if its worth it..hey, maybe i'll lose some wight. :)

I never thought they were worth it at FW. We have them from other resorts but when camping at FW you always have a cooler and $10 buys a case sodas. By the time you walk or ride a bike all the way down to get a cold drink and go back to camp you have to do it all over again. Now if they had a filling station near the pool or campfire program it would be different.

we have our mugs, and we have used them the last three trips and they have more than paid for themselves... We keep the mugs on our bikes and that way whenever we want something to drink we just ride up and refill the mug...

If you go camping at FW very much they will pay for themselves...

well, we just got back and we used the mugs a lot. there for 8 days. that saved us a lbunch of money we refilled about 3 - 4 times daily. It was hot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter