Murder Mystery in Disney's Hollywood Studios- The Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmicon.png
:
...has anyone seen my mom? When we get back home I know I'm going to get in trouble if I stray too far from her...again.

mmicon.png
:
*on the way to TSM, stops at a pin stand.*
EWW! This is a pin of my parents kissing! Who would buy this?

chip- ugh i cant see even if i stand*jumps up and down* can i sit on your lap stitch

:Tigger:: Let's bounce into TSM!!
Ray: Hooo-boy, I'm right behind ya, Cap! Evangeline'll stay out here, yeah. She a big fraidy cat o' rides, ain't that right, suga? ... Yeah, I ain't got her on one ting de whooole time we been here.

mmicon.png
:
Aw Belle, you're no fun. Enjoy your books, I'll be kicking Wendy's butt at Toy Story Mania!
Wendy: now melody, is that how proper young ladies speak?

OOC:
I have to go. I need sleep.

Goodnight guys, don't have too much fun without me?
ooc: night!

Ray: Hooo-boy, I'm right behind ya, Cap! Evangeline'll stay out here, yeah. She a big fraidy cat o' rides, ain't that right, suga? ... Yeah, I ain't got her on one ting de whooole time we been here.
:Tigger:: So who's bouncing to TSM?

Wendy: glad you could join melody, jasmine and me!!! no pun intended, but this is going to be a 'blast'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter