Murphy Beds or pull out sofas at Beach Club Villas

yandbfan

Wishing we were in WDW
Hi All:

I saw a post back in March on this but wonder if there are any updates? Has anyone been to Beach Club Villas recently and know if the pull out sofas have been upgraded to the new Murphy Beds. Thanks much.

yandbfan

Sad to read this but thank you everyone for this information.

Best Regards

yandbfan

Does anyone have any information on when the renovation is set to begin?
We have a reservation for a studio at the end of August and am hoping the renovation that was scheduled for this year would have been completed.

We have a reservation for a studio at the end of August and am hoping the renovation that was scheduled for this year would have been completed.

They are way behind in schedules and not announced anything yet.

Unlikely to happen. They haven't even done the renovations that were scheduled for 2020, 2021. I think they are playing catch-up.

Another thread discussed it:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/when-was-the-last-time-beach-club-villas-were-renovated.3814119/

Ugh we're planning a trip in May 2023 and I'm thinking we'll go with a studio for this reason. My kids would prefer to not share a bed, and with the 5th sleeper in the studio (and being more comfortable than sleeper sofa) I just think it's a better fit for my family

the sofa wasn't as bad as I remember it, but it is nowhere near as nice as the pull-down beds.

It's pretty much guaranteed any renovation on BCV won't happen this year.

Ugh we're planning a trip in May 2023 and I'm thinking we'll go with a studio for this reason. My kids would prefer to not share a bed, and with the 5th sleeper in the studio (and being more comfortable than sleeper sofa) I just think it's a better fit for my family
It is more convenient to have the pull down under the bed but we keep an air mattress in our owner's locker for the 1 bedroom units that sleep up to 5 when booked with points but you must provide your own bedding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter