Music question

Troyfus

Mouseketeer
What music does Disney play while the Character caravan is meeting with people?
Also what CD can you find it on? I am also curios about the music that is being played prior to the start of Fantasmic.
Thank you for any help.

I think I know what you mean. I belive it's the same loop they play in MouseGears at EPCOT (if not, it's pretty close). Don't know if it's on CD, though. Sorry.

When we were there in May/June, they were playing some "pop-ish" versions of Disney songs prior to Fantasmic. We actually asked a few CMs about this, and if it was on a CD, but no luck.

Since then, I did find a CD called Disneymania. I'm not sure if its the same stuff, but it might be. It has different Disney songs, like The Tiki Room, Part of Your World, I Wanna be Like You, When you Wish Upon a Star, etc, sung by artists like Usher, Mandy Moore, Smash Mouth, and one of those boy bands. Its put out by Walt Disney Records, and you should be able to find it at the Disney Store, or on-line at Amazon, Buy.com, or probably even Disney.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter