Music: What are you listening to??

Right now, I've got AC/DC's "Highway to Hell" blasting, it's a classic rock anthem that always gets me pumped up. By the way, I've been curious about DistroKid lately, have you heard anything about it? I'm thinking about using it to distribute my music online, but I'd love to hear some reviews or feedback from others who have tried it. It seems like a convenient platform, but I want to make sure it's reliable and user-friendly.

Last edited:

Beastie Boys

So I was recently cleaning out my dads home and found my old records, including Polly Wog Stew- back when they were Hardcore Punk. Wasn't a fan but had bought the record as it was recommended to me at the shop. Worst part if I bought a copy of it a year or so ago, just to have it.

Of course they changed to Rap\Rock as everyone probably knows

Really like their "newer" stuff as well

Interestingly, I did not even know this until recently, again while cleaning out my Dads house I found all my old concert tickets. I saw Madonna in 1985, I'm pretty sure she lip synced BTW. What I did not know the opening act listed as Special Guests, was The Beastie Boys. Odd combination. So I guess I saw them in 85 - wish I could remember that.

One of my favorites growing up was Suicidal Tendencies - saw them on their early tours in like 83 when they were Hardcore Punk.

They switched to heavy metal a few years later - its not the same at all.

I really like this updated version of it though from Body Count. (NSFW)

Body count is a metal band with Ice-T if you are not familiar with them

Watertform.PNG.jpg

Yeah - that guys were truly mad. To bad they were not bigger in the states.
They were banned from Top of the Pops so many times its ridiculous.

One time they supposedly dressed up as cops and raided a Clash rehearsal. The clash flushed some "stuff" and when they realized it was just Madness being mad they did not speak to them for 5 years.

Happened upon this band when looking up an old friends band, WarGasm from Rhode Island.

I'm not sure of I like them or not, still listening to their stuff, but its Interesting.

I guess they play as Wargasm UK in the US..not 100% sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter