Must be time to go back....

IlliniMouse

Mouseketeer
I was dreaming about going to WDW last night! It was an impromptu trip and I remembered thinking "ok, my parents will take care of DS so he doesn't miss school, so no problem there." And the morning our flight was to leave I was trying to purchase park tickets online and get a rental car. Not sure how all that turned out because I then realized we didn't have any arrangements made for the dogs! I was in a panic!!! DH must have figured out a plan or something because the next part of my dream had me parking my car at the airport.

And that's all there was. I never got past the airport.....:sad2:

Maybe this means the anticipation is just as fun? hahahahahha! What am I saying? It's totally not. Maybe tonight I'll make it to the park. I wonder what hotel I'm staying at??? :rotfl2: ANd how will I ever get to my favorite table service restaurants with this short notice???

Those are the best dreams, until you wake up that is, and realize your next trip is years away! :sad1:

I'm going to move this to the theme parks community board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter