"Must Try" table service restaurants

Chrystyna79

Earning My Ears
We have been to Disney a few times but this October will be our first time with the free dining. We have always just grabbed quick service or ate at downtown disney. What are some of the best restaurants that I should try? My kids eat everything so I don't have to worry about picky eaters. Thanks!!!

I really enjoy Cape May dinner and Captain's Grille. :) Boma is yummy too, if you want something unique.

My DH would immediately say Germany. Man o man he loves that place! I would say Be Our Guest. My DS (12) would say Chef Mickey's. All of us would tell you Liberty Tree Tavern. If you can get a reservation at Crystal Palace early in the morning before the park opens then you can get great pictures with an empty park. Make sure you pay attention to which restaurants are 1 credit and which are 2. I hope you enjoy! pixiedust:

Me, DW, and DD have enjoyed Le Ceiller, Akerhaus, and Crystal Palace.

I'm debating on Le Ceiller. We currently have Mickeys Backyard BBQ booked but I'm think of doing LeCeiller instead. Yummy steak dinner over a backward bbq :-) but I'm think my daughter, even though she loves a great steak, may enjoy the experience of the BBQ instead

Thanks everyone, I do have some of the places you recommend booked so far. Although for italian, I have Mama Melrose booked. It's so hard booking ahead of time, I wish we could just decide that day an get a reservation lol

My favorite is Ohana, my husband's is Sci-Fi Diner, my son and daughter would choose breakfast at 1900 Park Fare. We all enjoy 50's Prime Time Cafe

DH and I have 2 new favorites. Beaches and Cream and Liberty Tree Tavern. Left both places feeling good and full. Can't wait for our next trip!!!

I'm debating on Le Ceiller. We currently have Mickeys Backyard BBQ booked but I'm think of doing LeCeiller instead. Yummy steak dinner over a backward bbq :-) but I'm think my daughter, even though she loves a great steak, may enjoy the experience of the BBQ instead

We did the Backyard BBQ and my kids loved it. The character interaction was fantastic and they had so much fun dancing and seeing the rope tricks.

Some other ones we enjoy are Donald's safari breakfast at Tusker House and my son loves the Luau at the Poly.

My husband loves San Angel Inn and 50's prime time.

Yachtsman Steakhouse is my absolute favorite (and we went with a baby and a 3 year old in May, no problem). I also love Germany's Biergarten and think Sci Fi is fun and unique (I just stick to burgers, shakes and onion rings there for the most part).

We have been to Disney a few times but this October will be our first time with the free dining. We have always just grabbed quick service or ate at downtown disney. What are some of the best restaurants that I should try? My kids eat everything so I don't have to worry about picky eaters. Thanks!!!

Do your kids care about the characters? If so, Chef Mickey's, CRT, 1900 Park Fare are good.

For just food I liked Boma and Le Celier (although I had it when it was 1 credit not 2)

1 credit - Via napoli, chef's , 50's PT
2 credits- Flying Fish

others- bluezoo

Breakfast: Ohanas Best Friends Breakfast at the Poly (Lilo and Stitch)
Tusker House in AK: Donald and friends on Safari

Lunch: BOG (because it only take 1 CS credit)

Dinner: We love any of the Epcot TS restaurants
Tutto Italia
San Angel Inn
Chefs de France

I didn't include Via Naples because we usually pay OOP because we split a pizza and I don't want to use 1 TS credit pp for this place. It is very good though.

My 2 cents:

Breakfast: Kona Cafe: Tonga Toast, Macadamia-Pinapple Pancakes, The Samoan, The Big Kahuna & The French Press Pot. Yummy!!!

Lunch: Liberty Tree Tavern: This is my Favorite Table Service in the MK. THis can be heavy meal depending on what you order. I really like the New England Clam Chowder here. The Pilgrims Feast & the Pot Roast are our favorites. We usually split the Pilgrims Feast it is alot of food!! And LTT has a pretty darn good Cheeseburger too!!

Dinner: Raglan Road: Great Food!!! I have tried so many things here and I really have enjoyed them all. FOr for Dessert the Bread Pudding...OMG!!!
Live Music & A a Performer will dance some throught the dinner. It really is a great all around meal. With Great Food & Great Entertainment!!!

Teppan Edo in the Japan pavilion in Epcot is a fantastic option for table service, the food is absolutely wonderful and you get to see it cooked right in front of you! It's very entertaining and the service is amazing :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter