• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MVMCP eticket and fast passes

missfigment

Mouseketeer
okay, we ordered online and printed out our passes for MVMCP and im wlondering how will fast passes work with those things??? Or do they even do fast passes on M?VMCP nights?

Nope, no fastpasses.

But you won't need them anyway. If you even take time out for rides (which I did not for MNSSHP) the lines are SUPER short

They typically don't operate FP during the party to my knowledge. You technically could use FP from 4-7, but honestly, if it's a ride with FP left after 4, it's probably not a day you need FP anyway.

If you're going to the party for rides, the lines are typically short anyway, even on a sold out night. Most people who pay $60 a head for the party don't spend time doing things they can do during a regular park day.

So, what do most people do if not ride some rides?

Parades? There is only so much hot chocolate and cookies that I can eat. We're going on Dec 11 (free tickets, cousin works for Disney), and I'm wondering when to show up. We are considering going to a park during the day (she can walk us in) or instead doing some deluxe resort Christmas decoration hopping. My DS (6) isn't big into characters, so I don't think there is much above and beyond a nice evening with a pretty castle, cool parade (2 times a night), short ride waits, and free refined sugar to keep us going, right?

Parades? There is only so much hot chocolate and cookies that I can eat. We're going on Dec 11 (free tickets, cousin works for Disney), and I'm wondering when to show up. We are considering going to a park during the day (she can walk us in) or instead doing some deluxe resort Christmas decoration hopping. My DS (6) isn't big into characters, so I don't think there is much above and beyond a nice evening with a pretty castle, cool parade (2 times a night), short ride waits, and free refined sugar to keep us going, right?

Many folks enjoy taking photos with the special party characters. That is one of the big draws for a lot of people.

Many folks enjoy taking photos with the special party characters. That is one of the big draws for a lot of people.

Besides Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade, there's also "The Magic, The Memories and You" Holiday Edition, Holiday Wishes, "A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas" Show and "Celebrate the Season" Show. Check the party map here:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/photos/MVMCP-map.htm

We went to the MVMCP last week and there was over a 30 minute wait to get onto Peter Pan's flight and the Winnie the Pooh ride. There were no fast passes available.

There was no wait to get onto Splash Mountain or Big Thunder Mountain Railroad....we went on over 5 times in a row without a wait!!

There was a huge line to take pictures with the Dwarfs....over an hour long.

The party was very crowded.....you needed to get a spot about 30 minutes before the second parade at 10:30pm if you wanted to sit down on the curb.

I don't know if these crowds are expected for the MVMCP but we had a comparably empty park when we went to the MNSSHP last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter