My 4yo's Favorite "WDW" parks

Tigger&Belle

<font color=blue>I'm the good girl on the DIS<br><
My 4yo son was watching the WDW planning video today and I asked him which park was his favorite. He responded with, "Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure". I thought that was pretty funny, but what isn't funny is that my Universal passes are getting ready to expire, but I just bought WDW passes when we were in Orlando last month. :rolleyes: :teeth:

T&B

yeah!

My DD loves Universal ! Everytime we watch a Universal movie(most recently Cat in the Hat) and the DVD begins with the Universal symbol she asks if she can go back!!!

MandaMom

My kids prefer Universal as well...I say , where do you want to go..they say Islands Of Adventure..lol.

I don't know why I put this under the hotels section. Duh! :rolleyes:

I knew that my older kids prefer the Universal parks, but really expected Jake to say Magic Kingdom (he loved Splash Mt and Big Thunder Railroad) or Epcot for Test Track. He's been to WDW more times than Universal, but he was too young to remember all but the trip last month, so I suppose that Universal is where most of his memories are.

The funny thing is that so many people say that Universal is not for young children, only for adults and teens. Not true, in our opinion!

T&B

I'll be finding out this summer when we make our first trip with the kids. I think it will be a big hit with my oldest who will be nine by then, because she loves roller coasters. My youngest who will be six loves coasters too, but she cant ride the good ones yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter