• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My 5 yo DD decided to marry.....

winniedapooh

<font color=magenta>Busy and proud Mom of 5 Disney
Today as I pulled out the vacation planning video and begin watching it with the Dcherubs, 5 yo DD pipes up from out of the blue, "Mommy someday I'm gonna marry Mickey Mouse, OK?" Sure Katiebug whatever you want sweetie.....

I wonder what kind of perks you'd get for being relatives!!!! ;) If I were you, I'd definitely encourage it, lol.

How wonderful you will have the perfect son-in-law!!! Tell her we all send best wishes to them!!

BTW- I have always called my 5 yr old Katie niece, Katiebug too!!!

Happy planning.

Jordan's mom

That is so cute! My DD5 plays often with a neighbor boy who is 4. She does all the talking. He is very quiet, but tells his mom he wants to marry my DD! Great relationship, she can boss him around for the rest of his life!

my nearly 28 year old daughter claims she's Mickey's *real* girlfriend and is trying to figure out how to get rid of Minnie, LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter