My 9 mo. old DS LOVED the characters!!!

DVCajun

<font color=red>If you believe in Magic you belong
I wasn't sure what to expect when I introduced our DS to the characters, but if I had to guess I would have thought he'd just be very wide eyed and quiet. Boy, was I wrong! He went bananas over the characters! He laughed, reached out to touch them, gave them kisses, the whole nine yards! It was priceless! The characters really seemed to get a kick out of it. We had dinner at CP and Piglet was the first character that he saw there. Piglet spent a lot of time at our table and kept giving DS kisses and DS was giving them back! It was so cute. A little while later DH took DS to the bathroom to change him and Eeyore came by. I said something about DS not being there and Eeyore leaned over and gave me a loud "smack!" I asked, "You heard about him?" And he nodded! I got a kick out of the thought of Piglet telling Eyeore about this cute little fellow who loves to get kisses. :)

Gotta love that magic!

Younger DS was the same age on our first Disney trip. Thank you for sharing your child's magical experience. Your post brought back memories of our DS. Hope you took lots of pictures. DSs love to look at the pictures from our first trip as they don't actually remember it (but I do:D ).

We were just there in Nov. and brought 14 month old DD for the first time. I too wasn't sure what she would do - she also LOVED them! It made the whole trip even more magical to see her light up and play with them. I have to say we met lots of characters and they were all very playful. At Ohana's breakfast Chip n Dale kept taking turns feeding her and giving DD her bottle. It was priceless in pictures!

Glad you also had such a great time with your little one and the characters!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter