My ADR's :Any Thoughts

Princess Polamalu

Mouseketeer
Here are my ADR's for my son and I during our upcoming trip in May.....We are here for several days so I feel we will have plenty of time in the parks. Thoughts and comments welcome

Sun: Liberty Tree Tavern dinner
Mon: LeCellier dinner
Tue: Chef Mickeys breakfast/ 50's Prime Time Cafe dinner
Wed: Boma breakfast/ Whispering Canyon Cafe dinner
Thurs: no ADR's but thinking Boardwalk lunch and Downtown Disney dinner
Fri: Ohana breakfast/ 1900 Park Fare dinner
Sat: Captains Grill lunch/ Fultons Crab House dinner
Sun: HOB Gospel Brunch/ Coral Reef dinner
Mon: Kona Cafe breakfast/ Artist Point dinner
Tues: Olivias Cafe breakfast
Wed: California Grill Dinner

We are not on dining plan but have the 500 dollar gift card that will be used entirely for meals. We moved our trip up 2 weeks to get the gift card promo in addition to the 40% off room only deal. This saved 1000 on the trip in addition to the 500 gift card so the cost of the meals is not an issue.

They look great. We have been to most all of those places and a couple of others are on our list for this year. We have not done the Boma breakfast, but dinner was great. Have a great trip!

They look great. We have been to most all of those places and a couple of others are on our list for this year. We have not done the Boma breakfast, but dinner was great. Have a great trip!

Thanks! Looking forward to the breakfast at Boma as well as the breakfast at Kona Cafe. Have heard nothing but amazing things about both of these places.

Your adrs look pretty good to me - you have alot of good ones :thumbsup2 Boma breakfast is very good - you should enjoy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter