My ADR's - I think this is it - tell me what you think!

Sugar Jones

DIS Veteran
Okay I have booked and cancelled enough meals to make anyone crazy!!! This IS my final schedule. Please look at it and tell me what you think!

Mon - Chef Mickey's 6:30pm
Tues -Cinderella's Table - 1:15pm
Wed - Ohana 5:30pm
Thurs - Sci-Fi - 4:45pm
Frid - T-Rex - 12:45pm (OOP)
Sat. - Cape May Cafe 8:05am

Okay I have booked and cancelled enough meals to make anyone crazy!!! This IS my final schedule. Please look at it and tell me what you think!

Mon - Chef Mickey's 6:30pm
Tues -Cinderella's Table - 1:15pm
Wed - Ohana 5:30pm
Thurs - Sci-Fi - 4:45pm
Frid - T-Rex - 12:45pm (OOP)
Sat. - Cape May Cafe 8:05am

I have only been to CM and Ohana for breakfast...which were both great.

I tried T-Rex on our last trip and everyone loved it. I got soup and salad which were fabulous. The rest of the table got burgers and ribs which they said were super good. The restaurant is great fun...just a little on the loud side.

Cape May is my favorite character meal...for breakfast or dinner. My favorite breakfast item was the breakfast pizza. The characters were great esp. Minnie. ::MinnieMo

I have only been to CM and Ohana for breakfast...which were both great.

I tried T-Rex on our last trip and everyone loved it. I got soup and salad which were fabulous. The rest of the table got burgers and ribs which they said were super good. The restaurant is great fun...just a little on the loud side.

Cape May is my favorite character meal...for breakfast or dinner. My favorite breakfast item was the breakfast pizza. The characters were great esp. Minnie. ::MinnieMo

Thank you!!! I'm looking forward to Cape May. Even though it will be our last day and we are heading home immediately after breakfast, I thought it would be a great way to end our trip :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter