My Coke Rewards-One Year Magazine Subscription Offer (Jan 2018)

BridgetBordeaux

DIS Veteran
Enter 12 codes for this offer. Bottle caps work! I entered my 12 and chose my magazine. I still have caps and 12 pack codes sitting in an envelope for any future offers. 12 bottle caps is a deal!

Thanks for posting this. I did this last fall around Thanksgiving I think -- it must have reset because it let me do it again now.

Thanks for posting this. I did this last fall around Thanksgiving I think -- it must have reset because it let me do it again now.
During Thanksgiving I tried with only bottle caps and the system would not take them.
I called Coke and they said I had to use 12 pack codes.
I did not want to blow 12 pack codes for the magazine.
I am very happy they ran the promo again and accepted my bottle cap codes.
I am delighted to hear you scored 2 magazines during the 2 offers.

I got the email as well but didn't really look into it. Anyone know if Food Network Magazine is on the list..Thanks

I got the email as well but didn't really look into it. Anyone know if Food Network Magazine is on the list..Thanks
not sure.............I could only see the full list after entering my codes

now that the transaction is done, the full list is not visible

maybe someone else in the process of selecting their own magazine could give us the answer you need

not sure.............I could only see the full list after entering my codes

now that the transaction is done, the full list is not visible

maybe someone else in the process of selecting their own magazine could give us the answer you need

Fingers crossed. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter