My custom Zelda pony!

gippaloo

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone! I made myself a special custom pony, and I wanted to show you guys since I am thinking there are at least a couple of Zelda fans here... She is Epona from Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time! I customize My Little Pony toys as a hobby, so I thought I would show you guys what I came up with!

I hope you guys like her!

5112973221_138f9cbe1a_z.jpg

5113572336_a4ab07635e_z.jpg

5113572760_5e5d6dc3e4_z.jpg

5113573188_b17f3313e9_z.jpg

5112973595_ce4d0a6394_z.jpg

5112972857_ec703b5a68_z.jpg

Here is a reference picture for you!

epona.jpg

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!! And yup, Zelda fans here, we have every Zelda game out there....except a few for the gameboy. lol

Oh Man I just nerded out to that :) Love it....

How DO I make me one of those?

She is too cute! I collected model horses when I was a kid/teen and back then people modified Breyer horses. What did you make the saddle out of?

THANKS so much everyone! Robinb, I made the saddle from a clay called Apoxie...Its an air dry clay.

I appreciate everyone's comments and compliments! ^_^

Would you ever sell one?? Would look awesome with the Link model I have on Lay away

Would you ever sell one?? Would look awesome with the Link model I have on Lay away

Hi Bateman ^_^

I have actually sold one in the past on Ebay...

I am thinking of selling this one but I haven't decided yet...Only because I think this one has more flaws than my last one, and I am my own worst critic, and very picky about which customs I sell. xD

I can definitely let you know if I decide to sell her though! Thanks so much!

Hi Bateman ^_^

I have actually sold one in the past on Ebay...

I am thinking of selling this one but I haven't decided yet...Only because I think this one has more flaws than my last one, and I am my own worst critic, and very picky about which customs I sell. xD

I can definitely let you know if I decide to sell her though! Thanks so much!

Please let me know :) That would be awesome

That is cool! Thanks for sharing!

My 5 year old DS is a Zelda fan. He is dressing up as Link for Halloween. :)
I found green shirts at Old Navy and beige boots at Goodwill. My friend sewed the Link hat and belt. I found a sword and shield from the Lego store.

That is cool! Thanks for sharing!

My 5 year old DS is a Zelda fan. He is dressing up as Link for Halloween. :)
I found green shirts at Old Navy and beige boots at Goodwill. My friend sewed the Link hat and belt. I found a sword and shield from the Lego store.

That is awesome :) I love that kids are digging games I grew up with :)

You gotta post pics after Halloween please

WOW, that looks great, you did an awesome job, i would buy one of those, you should do the Twonicorn from the simpsons next:lmao::lmao:
25443_333353766593_651411593_3470336_574360_n.jpg

xD xD That twonicorn is awesome! I should give it a try, I bet it would turn out GREAT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter