My dd just told me I have ODD

I too suffer from this strange and wonderful disease. I am often told at work by my coworkers that I need to seek Therapy and attend meetings to help with my Disney addiction.... :rotfl:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: I love it! DH definitely thinks I have Disney issues. Now I can let him know that there is an actual diagnosis!!!!

LOL! I proudly wore my WDW leather jacket into work today. One of my co-workers said "you must be the only person that would buy a Disney leather jacket" I beg to differ my DIS friends....:rotfl: :rotfl:

LOL! I proudly wore my WDW leather jacket into work today. One of my co-workers said "you must be the only person that would buy a Disney leather jacket" I beg to differ my DIS friends....:rotfl: :rotfl:

You're not alone...I love my Disneyland 50th leather jacket.

I was walking down the aisle at Krogers yesterday, and a 70 something year old gentleman was wearing a wonderful leather jacket that had Winnie the Pooh peeking out the front stitching. I took a double take and smiled!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Definitely not alone. DH got a Mission Mars leather jacket a couple years ago. He also has the Animal Kingdom and Incredibles jackets with cloth bodies but leather sleeves. Not to mention the Imagineering windbreaker I got for him on ebay...

I don't think he owns but one jacket that isn't Disney related.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter