My Disney Craft Room

Yes, but the following rules apply:
1. You must scrap Disney photos.
2. You will have to listen to the Wishes and Spectromagic CD's while scraping.
3. You must be willing to use the Cricut Mickey and Friends to enhance your pages.
If it works....come on over!!!:rotfl2:

I can play by those rules!!!

Love your room! can't wait to see it fully loaded!

Thanks! I'm going to get on that here soon. I went back to work running my brother in laws scrapbook store during the days after his very unexpected death and I havn't taken the time to do much in it. Now after alot of thought the store will close and I will retreat to my little room. I promise to post more phots soon!!:goodvibes

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Hugs to you and your family.

Love it! When do we get to see it all decorated??? :rolleyes1
Here are a few more photos of the room with a few more decorations and the closet stocked a bit more. Thanks for all the kind words! I really would love to take the time to learn to digital scrapbook. I've seen some pages and they are great!!! Love them!:love: The pulls are from DW. Thanks again...more later~
Renee

Hermann2008-93.jpg

Hermann2008-86.jpg

Hermann2008-78.jpg

Craft-1.jpg

Craft-2.jpg

Love the bright red! the wall clock is awesome also!!! :thumbsup2

I saw the pics of this room quite some time ago and fell in love with it. Just this past month, I decided that my laundry room needed a "fix." I searched for these pics to use as my inspiration.

I did my floors in the black and white ceramic tile, and the walls are the white bead board. I am right in the middle of painting my cabinets bright red. I was lucky enough to find a set of the drawer pulls on Ebay.

I came up with a couple of ideas on my own, too. I painted my curtain rod black, and cut out a pair of Mickey Gloves from wood to use as the rod ends. I painted some shelving black, and cut the ends of the shelves into the Mickey Glove shape as well.

I was able to find a set of the "Mickey Parts" sheets on Ebay, and I have used those to make the curtain for my window, a laundry hamper, an ironing board cover, a cover for my vaccuum, and a grocery bag holder. Again from wood, I cut out shapes of Mickey ears, Mickey gloves, and Mickey shoes and turned them into peg hangers for my mop, broom and dustpan. Disney used to sell these, but I haven't been lucky enough to snag them on Ebay so I made my own.

Anyway...I just wanted to say thank you for posting your pics and allowing folks like me to steal your wonderful ideas.

My laundry room is looking amazing and I can hardly wait to get it completed. I might even enjoy doing laundry.

I saw the pics of this room quite some time ago and fell in love with it. Just this past month, I decided that my laundry room needed a "fix." I searched for these pics to use as my inspiration.

I did my floors in the black and white ceramic tile, and the walls are the white bead board. I am right in the middle of painting my cabinets bright red. I was lucky enough to find a set of the drawer pulls on Ebay.

I came up with a couple of ideas on my own, too. I painted my curtain rod black, and cut out a pair of Mickey Gloves from wood to use as the rod ends. I painted some shelving black, and cut the ends of the shelves into the Mickey Glove shape as well.

I was able to find a set of the "Mickey Parts" sheets on Ebay, and I have used those to make the curtain for my window, a laundry hamper, an ironing board cover, a cover for my vaccuum, and a grocery bag holder. Again from wood, I cut out shapes of Mickey ears, Mickey gloves, and Mickey shoes and turned them into peg hangers for my mop, broom and dustpan. Disney used to sell these, but I haven't been lucky enough to snag them on Ebay so I made my own.

Anyway...I just wanted to say thank you for posting your pics and allowing folks like me to steal your wonderful ideas.

My laundry room is looking amazing and I can hardly wait to get it completed. I might even enjoy doing laundry.

Aaahhh; please show us pictures!!!!!!

What a nice thing to say! I can't wait to see the pics!!! I need to post new photos with updated decorations but can't wait to see yours...maybe I need tyo re-do my laundry too!:rolleyes1

I'll post pics for sure once I get the room together. Right now, it still looks like a work in progress.

I hope you like how it turns out...your room was the inspiration behind it.

My target date is to be done by the second week of April. Painting the cabinets has taken a lot longer than expected. Two coats of primer and 3 coats of the red so far.

My DH has been wonderful with all this. He's even come up with some terrific ideas. I was lucky enough to marry a Disney freak like myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter