My Disney Craft Room

mouselovenfamily

DIS Veteran
Just got finished building my Disney themed craft room and thought people here would appreciate it with me! It's not decorated yet but I'll get there. Just glad it's ready to start scrapbooking and sewing:banana:

Craftroom-1.jpg

Craftroom-2.jpg

that is so nice!!!! i love it!!! i would be thrilled to have that. very nice job!

That will be the most popular room in the house! Thanks for sharing it:).

L O V E it! You have the only craft room I know of that is Disneyfied. Really great. TFS

Just got finished building my Disney themed craft room and thought people here would appreciate it with me! It's not decorated yet but I'll get there. Just glad it's ready to start scrapbooking and sewing:banana:

Craftroom-1.jpg

Craftroom-2.jpg

Oh, I love your room mouselovenfamily! Tell us your secrets.....your wall clock is awesome!

Your room is amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Hi. I also love the clock. I have seen them here in Ontario at Mary Maxim, also a store in Port Huron Michigan. I think around $35.00 or $39.00.

The clock and counter are made from the floor tiles. I drew the numbers and cut them out. All I had to then was peel and stick. The clock hands are from Hobby Lobby (with 40% off coupon) and a can of red spray paint. I also put the black floor tiles on plywood for the counter tops. That way if I scratch or mees up, I just replace that piece.
I have some photos I took on our last trip that I blew up into 12x12 that I soon will hang. It's very fun!!
More photos to come!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter