My favorite Disney picture - post yours!

Another one my husband took during our November 2009 trip! I love the fish in Spectromagic.

P1020875resized.jpg

I'm loving seeing all these pictures everyone is sharing!

I am almost embarassed to say I have never had a No Way Jose.. where do you get it and whats all in it? Thanks!:goodvibes

Beaches and Cream, at the Beach Club resort.

Peanut butter sauce, chocolate sauce, with chocolate and peanut butter chips. It's a must do.

We saw this after coming off of RnR @ HS. A CM moved an ice cream cart and this was what was left. :goodvibes

It took me a while to figure out how to post a pic, sorry the size is so large. I used photobucket, but could not get it any smaller.

Here are some from my 2007 trip.

Outside of American Adventures by the restrooms. I spotted a hole bunch of characters behind the gate. I waited and then they all came out at one and posed for this group shot. It was a right place at the right time kindof moment.

100_0349.jpg

I used the trash can as a tripod in order to get this shot. I only took one photo and it turned out great.

100_0215.jpg

Another trash can tripod photo

100_1128.jpg

Just one of my favorites...
My DS Eric fell asleep on the monorail after our first MVMCP
Mickey balloon in hand :goodvibes

DSCN0103_0385_385-Copy-1.jpg
[/IMG]

I couldn't just pick one, so I did grabbed two of my favs

I had brought my tripod, but left it in the resort.. next time ill bring it with me since it folds up easily :D This one blurred a little, but I still liked it.

DSC_0456.JPG

I also like the castle lit up for the holidays :)

DSC_0746.JPG

Not an example of beautiful photography like everyone else's, but this picture cracks me up everytime I see it. I think it pretty much sums up how the 6 adults in the group felt after a long day at EPCOT, too! DD and niece (both 4 at the time) crashed in the stroller after Illuminations. :rotfl2:
DSC03104-2.jpg

Beaches and Cream, at the Beach Club resort.

Peanut butter sauce, chocolate sauce, with chocolate and peanut butter chips. It's a must do.

I love the No Way Jose but each time I've gotten it, it was presented like this:

CIMG2324-1.jpg

This is my favorite Disney picture from my '08 trip:
(mainly because I really want to be there right now. ;)

Boardwalk.jpg

I love the No Way Jose but each time I've gotten it, it was presented like this:

CIMG2324-1.jpg

This is my favorite Disney picture from my '08 trip:
(mainly because I really want to be there right now. ;)

Boardwalk.jpg

Oh, I love that second picture, very pretty! Makes me want to go back even more than I normally do :laughing:

Again... no show of my photography "skills" but this is Mimi's first trip to Disney and she fell asleep with a smile on her face :) Totally made my trip!

Disney2007170.JPG

Here are two of my favorite pics that my DH took during MNSSHP last October.

Can you see the face on the castle?

fw6.jpg

I love this one, because it looks like it's real ghosts dancing!

ghostlycastle.jpg

My favorite thing/person to take pictures of at Disney World is of course my DS. And I could post tons of my favs, but here are just two.

Mickey-1.jpg

This one is my avatar, but here is a larger version.

IMG_6995.jpg

And then one of my fav castle pics.

IMG_2597-1.jpg

Morningcastle.jpg

Here's one of my favorites from our recent trip. It was taken the morning of my birthday, 11/27/2009. We had 8:05 breakfast reservations at Crystal Palace. My husband took this while we were waiting outside to be seated.
That is one hell of a picture!!!
Nancy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter