My Final May ADRs for our First Disney Trip

DisneyFirstTimer10

DIS Veteran
Ok- after picking up CM for breakfast this morning- I promised DH I won't change the reservations anymore- so its looks like we will be eating TS at......

(dont mind all the Character dining lol, we are taking our 4yo and soon to be 2yo on our first trip to Disney)

Sat 5/22: MK half day
D: Ohana 5:05pm

Sund 5/23: DHS for SWW
B: Chef Mickeys 7:05am (EARLY!)

Mon 5/24:MK Day
B: Crystal Palace 8:05am
D: Kona 6:35pm

Tues 5/25: AK Day
B: Donald Safari at Tusker House 8:20am
D: Boma 4:30pm

Wed 5/26: Epcot Day
D: Le Cellier 6pm

Thurs 5/27: Pick a Park (flight leaves at 6pm)

What do you think?

LOVE EM - you did great! - wouldn't change a thing. And yes, your Chef Mickey adr is early, but it also allows you plenty of time to eat & see all the characters without having to rush or worry about time constraints - plus you will still get to DHS in plenty of time for rope drop. FWIW, we always schedule our CM adr between 7:15-7:30 am and it works out great for us.

Thanks JoePa :)

Would you recommend taking a taxi from POR to CM that early?

:scratchin Good question...

1. Disney buses (out of your control) - they will be running by 6:30 am (from personal experience) & have heard that they have even come earlier but they are a bit unpredictable and can be random that early in the morning. Also it depends on the bus driver you get (some will take you directly to the resort that early in the morning) - we've been fortunate a few times where the MK bus driver took us directly to the Contemporary for CM. However, last year the bus driver did not so we had to take the monorail from MK to the Contemporary (more time consuming). If it were me with a 7:05 am adr, I would be out at the bus stop no later than 6:15 am which is kinda :scared1: & :eek: - especially when you can't have a good idea of how long you might have to wait for a bus that early in the morning & you don't know if you will be taken directly to the Contemporary or not.

2. Taking a taxi would be the easiest - it would be about a 10-15 minute trip from your resort. It would save you time & anxiety, but probably cost $15-20

If it were me, I would probably lean towards a taxi just because you could be at the lobby of your resort around 6:40 am to get a taxi & be at CM easily in time for your 7:05 adr.

Those are great ADRs, good times and perfectly spaced. Have a wonderful trip. I'll bet it won't be your last :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter