• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

my first colored lineart

Orbitron

Mouseketeer
for the first time i tried to color a lineart. i took a coloring page with lilo that i found at the web and colored it in photoshop. i like the result, altough the shadows aren't really good, but after all that's my first try. what do you think about that?

lilo.jpg

Orbitron said:
for the first time i tried to color a lineart. i took a coloring page with lilo that i found at the web and colored it in photoshop. i like the result, altough the shadows aren't really good, but after all that's my first try. what do you think about that?

lilo.jpg

What are you talking about?!?! I think the shadowing is fantastic! I tried at first to go the route of filling in coloring pages, but I could never make them look so realistic! Great job :)

nicley done! now do stitch so i can steal!! hehe!! seriously great work!

Dx

Awesome! Are you sure that was a first try??!! ;) I think it is great - shadowing and all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter