My First Designs . . . More

Cruiser1969

Where, oh where, have my little tags gone??
Hello All :wave2:

I recently downloaded a trial of PhotoImpact and have just created my very first designs. After seeing the many incredible designs here, I was inspired to give it a try myself. I have a long way to go to match the great stuff I've seen here, but I'm very excited and very proud to present my very first attempts.

Hope you like them!!
Maria

Update: I've added a few more . . . I'm still having fun before my trial runs out. As you can tell, we're going in May!

PixiePowerFrame.jpg

Julia-Name2.jpg

Karah-Name.jpg

th_MSpace-Daniel2.jpg

MickeyArt.jpg

Julia-Name3.jpg

Daniel-monorail.jpg

They are great -- you are well on your way to becoming a full-fledged DDA: Disney Design Addict! You'll be thinking of reasons to wear t-shirts and having fun.

Just was wondering where you found the free trial? And how long is the trial? I would love to try it too. TIA :wave2:

Thank you for your kind words. :) :)
I got the trial from the Ulead web page. If you search for PhotoImpact, you will find it. The trial lasts for 30 days only.

Those are awesome. I will try to download the program and make some for my family.

I love :love: your designs. Of course, I am partial to anything Tinkerbell! :flower:

I also like your multi-colored Mickey - can't wait to see more!

Maria!

Those look amazing! Great job!

Monique

Cruiser1969 said:
Hello All :wave2:

I recently downloaded a trial of PhotoImpact and have just created my very first designs. After seeing the many incredible designs here, I was inspired to give it a try myself. I have a long way to go to match the great stuff I've seen here, but I'm very excited and very proud to present my very first attempts.

Hope you like them!!
Maria

Update: I've added a few more . . . I'm still having fun before my trial runs out. As you can tell, we're going in May!

PixiePowerFrame.jpg

Julia-Name2.jpg

Karah-Name.jpg

th_MSpace-Daniel2.jpg

MickeyArt.jpg

Julia-Name3.jpg

Daniel-monorail.jpg

Thanks, everyone!! I'm having a ball . . . I've downloaded another trial on my other computer and may have to purchase it once this one runs out . . . who knows!!

I've added a couple more . . . see my photobucket link to check them all out. The mermaid pictures were "borrowed" with permission from Disney Bubbles.

http://photobucket.com/albums/c349/Cruiser1969/

Your designs (and everyone else's on here for that matter) are beautiful!! Can you do this stuff with any print program?? Or is it only photo impact??? Does anyone know what the differences are between photo impact 10 and pro 10?

Okay, that mermaid is just awsome. Love the font, love the colors, love, love, love. I don't know how someone came up with the idea to make them mermaids, but that is just so clever. And I love the design you wound up using with them. I bet there will be a lot of requests for that one! :thumbsup2

Cruiser1969 said:
Thanks, everyone!! I'm having a ball . . . I've downloaded another trial on my other computer and may have to purchase it once this one runs out . . . who knows!!

I've added a couple more . . . see my photobucket link to check them all out. The mermaid pictures were "borrowed" with permission from Disney Bubbles.

http://photobucket.com/albums/c349/Cruiser1969/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter