My friend wants parents of kids with autism to know...

MosMom

<font color=deeppink>Damn you, you wretched clown!
you CAN have a wonderful time at DisneyWorld. She just called me and wanted me to leave a post here letting other parents know just how much the Special Assistance Pass made their trip possible.

She was nervous about the trip and nearly backed out but is so glad they went. The entire family had a blast and they really feel comfortable coming back. She said all the CM's were very caring and she never felt uncomfortable.

At first he would barely get out of his stroller except to go straight on a ride but by day 3 he was SKIPPING around with them.

They've had a tough couple of weeks (her son needed dental work done which was a nightmare) and they really needed this vacation. I'm thrilled it went so well for all of them.

:goodvibes It really can be such a magical place!

Oh, and he LOVED Sci-Fi Dine In. He didn't do well at all at Alfredo's (which they pretty much expected) and was just okay with Chef Mickey's but had a blast at Sci-Fi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter